Message For Ftse Traders......

Sorry Wall Street thouse were equiverlent to pounds per point not actual contracts :) just for SB members :)

We will go lower later, but i prefer to get in large in the middle and take smaller points for larger postions

I havent done a really good job on Footsie today.. 3 entries and 3 losses.. Argh! :(

Glad EUR/GBP is paying me really well.. I got a good timing on this one!

Well covered 100 on dow and foostie for 15 and 10 on the dow.

That me for the day, I will be back tomorrow.

today 10 pts on dow and 15 on the foostie. total 35 at 200= some beers 2night

hahaha...........I love this guy!!

he makes more profit in 10 minutes than i do all month, all that labour and toil.....

he makes a mockery of us all...haha!!

keep posting my friend, I wish you all the success and long may it continue

Sorry Wall Street thouse were equiverlent to pounds per point not actual contracts :) just for SB members :)

We will go lower later, but i prefer to get in large in the middle and take smaller points for larger postions

£200 p/p! That`s cool.. :eek:

I`ll get there one day!

£200 p/p! That`s cool..

I will love to show you guys how I trade and use margining to increase position sizes.

Today I went short and the position went 15 point against me in the fist 5 mins I added to this to bring the average entry level higher or closer to where i wanted it.

By using this system it is very risky as the market could go against you, but if you know where the market should stop and use that level to increase position size your profits will increase dramatically.

Turning an 10K account to 100k with in a day is possible using this method.

Do this several times a year and soon you will become reasonably well off.

Out of 20 times when i do this the account gets squashed 4-5 times, but in comparison the 50k loss will return 450k .

Doing this with an account is achievable.
however when one has to take income/draw of the account this all most impossible to build it as all profits has to be comparison down.

I make 90% of my business's income from 2% of the trades I make if you see what I are trying to explain ?

£200 p/p! That`s cool..

I will love to show you guys how I trade and use margining to increase position sizes.

Today I went short and the position went 15 point against me in the fist 5 mins I added to this to bring the average entry level higher or closer to where i wanted it.

By using this system it is very risky as the market could go against you, but if you know where the market should stop and use that level to increase position size your profits will increase dramatically.

Turning an 10K account to 100k with in a day is possible using this method.

Do this several times a year and soon you will become reasonably well off.

Out of 20 times when i do this the account gets squashed 4-5 times, but in comparison the 50k loss will return 450k .

Doing this with an account is achievable.
however when one has to take income/draw of the account this all most impossible to build it as all profits has to be comparison down.

I make 90% of my business's income from 2% of the trades I make if you see what I are trying to explain ?
Nice going T,

Ive gone long ftse 4227.2 stop 4222.0 target 4440 ish

please don't mind me saying this but your stop loss is too small, give yourself a chance to make a profit my friend.............

lower the stop loss , lower the margin for error??

you will come to a level that is comfortable for you but 5 is too small, try reducing your stake size and increasing your stop loss

Make total sense..!

I tried to build some capital from a small account couple of months ago, I was playing with 20/50 pounds per point.. But got burned many times, I was using a tight stop loss and every time I was stopped was a huge amount of money off my account..

The annoying thing is that I was right 8 of 10 times and screw up my plan with a unrealistic stop loss..

You tactic is very interesting, I have done something similar today on EUR/GBP, far from 200 quid per pip, but I didn’t get stopped out and I`m getting paid handsomely well now.. !

Its clearly possible make huge amount of money in a single trade, its hard and painful (at least was for me), but is possible...

On the end is just how big b@lls you have!

Nice insight mate..!

Last edited:
Hello Tom Tom,
Well done,
Who is your SB company? CMC,IG... Do you bet on internet or over the phone?
mind boggling figures!!

closed 2 points contracts @ 20 points profit....1 contract amended to break even .........

taken a total of 35 points on my last remaining contract!!

now that profit goes out to Vinicius....thank you my friend for teaching me this concept!!

I am very grateful to you

Make total sense..!

I tried to build some capital from a small account couple of months ago, I was playing with 20/50 pounds per point.. But got burned many times, I was using a tight stop loss and every time I was stopped was a huge amount of money off my account..

The annoying thing is that I was right 8 of 10 times and screw up my plan with a unrealistic stop loss..

You tactic is very interesting, I have done something similar today on EUR/GBP, far from 200 quid per pip, but I didn’t get stopped out and I`m getting paid handsomely well now.. !

Its clearly possible make huge amount of money in a single trade, its hard and painful (at least was for me), but is possible...

On the end is just how big b@lls you have!

Nice insight mate..!

interesting quote, especially the 2nd last line..........

i didn't realise that was the winning formulae..need to book an appointment !! haha!!

Last edited:
You are getting everything mate! What a job! Congratulations..

How is the score of the day?

Dax will be below 4450 by end of day and FTSe will be at 4150 .....

my crystal ball tells all...haha!!

potential to break even lower guys.....

careful trading

stops are in, emotions are out

im off out , speak later

come prediction...........work for me !!

my credibility and ego is on the line..........hehee!!

just kidding folks.........I am not the POPE!! i get it wrong too.........