Message For Ftse Traders......

all it needed was a nudge, 4190 still not cracked yet though.

hmmm..............until Dow gets above 8000 I will still l be bearish on all indices, thats my market sentiment barometer......

also gold spiking up means something brewing....i.e. massive sell off usually as flight to safe haven!!

not to mention the VIX .......fear index is up today!!

Wallstreet,

This chart demonstrates the 4190 line, we have had a nice bounce off it too with Hidden Divergence off the last two lows. You can also see its a very range bound day with ony 55 or so points today. Maybe something more in the tank?

Attachments

• snapshot-88.png
    snapshot-88.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 125
Dow has done what it needed to do today, if this current leavel dose not move from here short the hell out of the foostie. 4230 and 7965 on the dow and shorting here fowlks :)

Add more to the postion ever 7 pts that it goes in my direction and remove from the postion as it goes highr 20 pts stops

Not wanting to be too off the wall but we have seen MD spikes (albeit very weak) on the both the S&P and Dow on the 1030am candles. These are, as yet, unconfirmed, and I'm sure a Market Profile expert would say that the spikes aren't substantial enough to warrant being called minus development. That said, certainly in the Dow, the bounce was off a strong level of support. With that in mind, if the range of the spike (7900-7980) isn't re-entered by midday I am looking to a break to the upside in the US. I don't think this will be a massive move but I think we may see the market looking to move away from an area which, at the moment, is quite extreme.

That said I could be completely wrong, and I look forward to being taken to the cleaners by all you bears!!

KJ

Dow has done what it needed to do today, if this current leavel dose not move from here short the hell out of the foostie. 4230 and 7965 on the dow and shorting here fowlks :)

Add more to the postion ever 7 pts that it goes in my direction and remove from the postion as it goes highr 20 pts stops

welcome, welcome my friend.........

i havent seen you on here for a while?

yes i agree..........but i will remain cautious for now and add to short until Dax goes below 4530 again....

although Dow does look like a nice shorting opportunity.....

added to dow foostie shorts Avarage Short on foostie is 4235 for 200 now with a avarage short on the dow of 7970 for 200
Just looked working out nicely Wallstreet M8

Question: Anyone use Bollinger Bands??

As nothing is going on I took the chance to experiment with some of the other technicals that CS charting offers, and was suprised to see the effect of bollinger bands, gave some reasonably good reversal levels.

Now I am going to remain a price action trader, and will not be 2nd guessing reversals because often they have had bits of penetration, but could offer indications of areas to take profits.

Anyway, heres the chart.

Attachments

• ftse.JPG
    ftse.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 110
Well covered 100 on dow and foostie for 15 and 10 on the dow.

That me for the day, I will be back tomorrow.

today 10 pts on dow and 15 on the foostie. total 35 at 200= some beers 2night