Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys

Nice links will check them out .

Warning this thread isnt for noobs you need 12-18 months under your belt !

Volkswagen scalp buy above 164.25 needs below 164 for sells

GJ scalp buys above 183.80 sells below 183.50 if it stays there .

Oil scalp buys above 46.25 , needs below 46.00 for sells .

GL

Volks longs +130

Oil longs +15

GJ shorts +70

Guys guys we need more charts-thats the key-very complicated ones
something like this
images

Been rinsing dax all day
6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture3856-rinsing.png

...............hell i can be your first student.............

No, no, not him - ME, ME. I got money, how much you want? Or, even better, trade it for me. Any one of you guys 'cos you really are the business I can see that with all those terrific trades and NO LOSSES. Wow, and thrice again WOW.

ps: pretty please - I ain't got 10,000 hours left, be pushin' up daisies long before then.

F
Listen Fugs, Al Brooks, Bob Volman and Lance Beggs they cannot compete with me, I am of a different level, I am above, I am the real deal...

Fugs
F seems I bit arrogant to me....

F
Yes Fugs it does but trust me I am the real deal....sorry need to go the dog is taking me to the park....

Fugs
Maybe you can show me and historical chart?

F
Not sure what you mean.....But I will ask my Dog when he comes back from holiday, not my real Dog, lol he cannot trade....... the other dog, he makes 1000 pips every day....you know he is very intelligent ....I reckon he will became better then me if he keeps it up, he is very intelligent....

F
"I cannot take credit for all the parts that make up the method - its got bits of Lance Beggs and Al Brooks along with Dr Silvraman and many parts of other strategies combined with my own input based on my experience with Linear Regression and Intraday Key times and time rules"

Fugs
Right....

Status
Not open for further replies.