Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mio amico
F probably has no idea what the hell he's talking about, so unfortunately is most likely not in a position to comment. He is waiting for the day he finally gets "rumbled", in the hope that the heads of his disciples are stuck so far up his rectum they are able to see the dim glow of light whenever he opens his mouth that he will still have some following

our job in the mean time, is to protect others..i think we're doing a great job as our readership is clearly greater than theirs. We can leave the befallen, and protect the rest of the flock as it were.

say no to bullying my friend

I know ...I know, I am a good marker a bit like Claudio Gentile, was in the same team with Rossi in the squad of the 82, in that mundial he marked the young Diego (Arg) and Zico (Brazil), they were phenomenal players, a delight to watched them..... they barely touched the ball against Gentile.... it shows that skills are not enough sometime, determination and proper mindset are also very important as in trading......Yes....phenomenal players, they were not just talking they were the real deal, .......certainly not charlatans...

anyway enough wit Fugs he always fabricates things which is sad:

now 1122 and 1130, very tight line in sand from Bondi beach.

closed +39 pips risked 3, bought the bottom, clearly called in advance (see arrows), of course the loser are not going to believe it. lol

Sir Gissa thinks I should move on now - as he thinks you lot are the biggest losers on the trading internet forums

I said thats not true - there's even worst traders on both Big Mikes and Elite Trading etc

His response - same multi nics - lol

Need to go for a walk not sure which is the dog.

Attachments

• FBS.png
    FBS.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 89
closed +39 pips risked 3, bought the bottom, clearly called in advance (see arrows), of course the loser are not going to believe it. lol

Sir Gissa thinks I should move on now - as he thinks you lot are the biggest losers on the trading internet forums

I said thats not true - there's even worst traders on both Big Mikes and Elite Trading etc

His response - same multi nics - lol

Need to go for a walk not sure which is the dog.

Seems to me he is a forums expert !

Seems to me he is a forums expert !

Tar, your timing is perfect I have to admit....

You are also a good trader and have talent but nothing like myself, I reckon if you follow me every day for as little as 23 years you might get there.....not sure but I am positive about it.

Entering the 10.02 time window. Next one will be at 04, then 06,then 08, etc.
If PA sets up in a timw window, take the scallop.
Not rocket science, bud......mate. FFS

amazing call, Fugazsy! Great trade there according to the arrows.

Yes Medge, the arrows are the proof in the potatos by peeling, but you also can do it, you just need to follow my way which is not clear to anyone included my dog (which is the expert trader?).

Sorry need to go, I am having a crisis of identity, I will be back before I leave.... there will be 1000 of pips waiting for the God of trading (sorry only second to Sir Fish and Chips).

When looking at a chart, I always find certain instances of....sorry....gotta answer the door ....

Now whats this about having losing day ????

Not when you are really good

OK - you will have if not in the zone - ie headache / cold / flu / bad mood etc - not the right mindset for trading

You will have or might if you get caught in a rare black swan event

You will have if you have no discipline - ( big problem for many members here in the forum )

You will have if its a slow day and you only have a short time to trade etc

You will have if you are not skilled with a great method

OK - but other than that 95% of the time - you should be Mr Consistent ( or Miss Consistent )

Hope that makes sense to you all

It does to me

Also dont forget - Banksters deceive and lie - as a retail trader dont believe 90% of what they say - or even better - ignore it

Now for ten pips which chrlatan said the above famous quote ???

Now whats this about having losing day ????

Not when you are really good

OK - you will have if not in the zone - ie headache / cold / flu / bad mood etc - not the right mindset for trading

You will have or might if you get caught in a rare black swan event

You will have if you have no discipline - ( big problem for many members here in the forum )

You will have if its a slow day and you only have a short time to trade etc

You will have if you are not skilled with a great method

OK - but other than that 95% of the time - you should be Mr Consistent ( or Miss Consistent )

Hope that makes sense to you all

It does to me

Also dont forget - Banksters deceive and lie - as a retail trader dont believe 90% of what they say - or even better - ignore it

Now for ten pips which chrlatan said the above famous quote ???

F :clap:

"Also dont forget - Banksters deceive and lie - as a retail trader dont believe 90% of what they say - or even better - ignore it
"

Who is lying here ?! Very deceptive to say the least , spreading misinformation in trading forums . Having losing days is the norm , and nothing wrong about that , you dont need to win everyday to be profitable that goes without saying .

Dear Sun,
I have elaborate a complex excel spreadsheet to better analyze your statement.
Using a complex formula, called "SUM", I can easily calculate total profit of your trades.
But, during the study...I have discovered a serious problem in your statement.
You have some trades with minus sign ahead.
This could affect the final results (like my spredsheet confirm).
Sun, the solution is...that you have to turn all minus signs into plus sign.
My pupil MM can teach you how you have to do.
I'm not a technician, but I think he uses a ultra sophisticated software called "Paint"...I think.
I my experience if you have only plus signs you could have better results, like us.
Complex concept to understand Sun?...I know.
But you have to trust me....remember I have over 10000 hour of experience and in my trading career, like you can imagine, I have seen an incredible number of different statements (no Sun....not mine, I mean statements of others), and then I know perfectly what I'm talking about.
Trust me Sun....trust me!!!

"Also dont forget - Banksters deceive and lie - as a retail trader dont believe 90% of what they say - or even better - ignore it
"

Who is lying here ?! Very deceptive to say the least , spreading misinformation in trading forums . Having losing days is the norm , and nothing wrong about that , you dont need to win everyday to be profitable that goes without saying .

Tar

You still do not understand, do you? I am not a normal trader, I am Messi in the trading arena, you just do not believe me, do you? I think Sir F&C is right, you are the biggest losers of all the trading forums.

Beside we had the fortune for him to show us his insight coming on my thread and Fugs called him a cowgirl, that day I was really offended...really offended...

The whole thread is libelous imho.im leaving this thread in case i get sued.its a well known fact that f can see and predict the future.
the_fortune_teller.gif

Dear Sun,
I have elaborate a complex excel spreadsheet to better analyze your statement.
Using a complex formula, called "SUM", I can easily calculate total profit of your trades.
But, during the study...I have discovered a serious problem in your statement.
You have some trades with minus sign ahead.
This could affect the final results (like my spredsheet confirm).
Sun, the solution is...that you have to turn all minus signs into plus sign.
My pupil MM can teach you how you have to do.
I'm not a technician, but I think he uses a ultra sophisticated software called "Paint"...I think.
I my experience if you have only plus signs you could have better results, like us.
Complex concept to understand Sun?...I know.
But you have to trust me....remember I have over 10000 hour of experience and in my trading career, like you can imagine, I have seen an incredible number of different statements (no Sun....not mine, I mean statements of others), and then I know perfectly what I'm talking about.
Trust me Sun....trust me!!!

Ah....and remember....don't turn all your signs now.
You are not an expert trader yet.
Start next week to turn one or two signs and gradually increases.
The most important thing is that....when we will reach the last stage you have already learned how to turn all signs (you can leave one or two max each statement...not more) so, in this way, I can use your statements to show to all dissers my incredible mentor skills.
It' OK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.