Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well iv'e nearly got 18 months in at the coalface and 5000 hours screentime ( twin monitors = x2 (y) ) so ill be moving on to the expert thread soon guys. I cant begin to thank you for what i have learned here, keep at it...you will get there.....never give up..

Ah....and remember....don't turn all your signs now.
You are not an expert trader yet.
Start next week to turn one or two signs and gradually increases.
The most important thing is that....when we will reach the last stage you have already learned how to turn all signs (you can leave one or two max each statement...not more) so, in this way, I can use your statements to show to all dissers my incredible mentor skills.
It' OK ?

Foix

I think you eat too much pasta, bocconcini e cannoli.... and you are too emotional, not good for trading, I refuse to teach you, I only will teach you if you eat for 10 years baked potatos, beside my pupil uses photoshop a superior program for superior people....I know, I elevate myself again lol, I do it so often and I think I am sitting in the clouds.

F
"I cannot take credit for all the parts that make up the method - its got bits of Lance Beggs and Al Brooks along with Dr Silvraman and many parts of other strategies combined with my own input based on my experience with Linear Regression and Intraday Key times and time rules"

Fugs
Right....

And who the hell is this Silvraman?

The whole thread is libelous imho.im leaving this thread in case i get sued.its a well known fact that f can see and predict the future.
]
6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture3860-carlsberg.png

Tar

You still do not understand, do you? I am not a normal trader, I am Messi in the trading arena, you just do not believe me, do you? I think Sir F&C is right, you are the biggest losers of all the trading forums.

Beside we had the fortune for him to show us his insight coming on my thread and Fugs called him a cowgirl, that day I was really offended...really offended...

Tell that to fugz ...

Maybe he means SILVAN....a potent italian magician !!!!
Looking at incredible F skills....maybe !!!

He probably does not know himself most of the time what he means, I google it, not much is coming up....

Yes I remember Silvan.

Advanced :

Euro Buxl needs to stay above 153.85 for scalp buys , and below 153.60 for sells .

GL

Now 154.47 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i need to brag more ...

Make a living from 2 calls :

Volkswagen scalp buys above 165.66 , scalp sells just below 165.266666666

Oil needs above 46.36 for scalp buys , and needs to keep below 46.06 for scalp sells .

GL

Volks shorts +241 points per share @ 162.85

Maybe he means SILVAN....a potent italian magician !!!!
Looking at incredible F skills....maybe !!!

In fact...if you think
when F says..."this pair surely will go over this price or will go under this other price"
incredible....everytime, and underline everytime, effectively...after a certain period of time, the pair really has gone over or under his prices.....really unbelievable !!!
I think that only a magician can teach similar skills !!!

Foix

I think you eat too much pasta, bocconcini e cannoli.... and you are too emotional, not good for trading, I refuse to teach you, I only will teach you if you eat for 10 years baked potatos, beside my pupil uses photoshop a superior program for superior people....I know, I elevate myself again lol, I do it so often and I think I am sitting in the clouds.
Y.O.U. have M.E.N.T.A.L. H.E.A.L.T.H issues

In fact...if you think
when F says..."this pair surely will go over this price or will go under this other price"
incredible....everytime, and underline everytime, effectively...after a certain period of time, the pair really has gone over or under his prices.....really unbelievable !!!
I think that only a magician can teach similar skills !!!

I have just tried to do like F do...but the price continue to stay fixed in one point....damn...in this way will never reach my levels.
Surely not enough experience and I need 5/6000 more hours to the screen !!!

possible short on Dax below 10105? currently 10110
I'll let you know in a bit whether I took it or not. Stop would be 4-6 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.