Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
"My method is Trading Fusion at its best. Maybe a quote from author& Dr Mircea Dologa fits my method more than his own -

" following price evolution in a time-price virtual space"

Fugs
Definitely virtual

anyway enough wit Fugs he always fabricates things which is sad:

now 1122 and 1130, very tight line in sand from Bondi beach.

F
"I cannot take credit for all the parts that make up the method - its got bits of Lance Beggs and Al Brooks along with Dr Silvraman and many parts of other strategies combined with my own input based on my experience with Linear Regression and Intraday Key times and time rules"

Fugs
Right....

fantastic.. i made it my own with a moving average. "I am the real deal"
classic fomo, he's about as real as £15 note

fantastic.. i made it my own with a moving average. "I am the real deal"
classic fomo, he's about as real as £15 note

But excuse me, first you say you are above those traders then you say you have learnt from them.....maybe you should made you mind up....

Anyway I have study Al and Lance in the great details , their style is based on pure price action and traditional technical pattern, Al uses only the 20 ema and as he mentioned many times he can do without it..

Your style is a mix of time together with many derivative of moving averages combined with a poor understanding of trendlines.

For what I understand your knowledge of Technical Analysis and Price Action is at the same level of your dog's knowledge before he was conceived.

Beside your affirmations that your moving averages are leading price shows your level as a trader and confirms the above.

Said that I will take the possibility that I am all wrong about you, you just need to prove it to me and I will apologies to you, just clik a button at the end of your session and post your chart for a week, not statements, no live call.

I cannot be more fair than that.

As I said before I would never ask anyone to prove me something about how they do it, but they also have the decency to not go around nearly every day and tell others they are the best.

Fug
The one that fabricates things.

Last edited:
long scalps above the high, shorts below . Any forex pair will suffice. Can you see it? Easy as pie as long as you are not a noob and have at least 12-18 months of reading my thread.

I can verify this statement to be true. I am a noob and tried my first hind site trade today. I did not follow your recommendations and do not have 12-18 months of experience reading your thread. I am such a master trader though I tried anyways. My trade is below, please teach me where I went wrong. I am going to mortgage my imaginary house to allow future trading using your technique.

I also tried another technique in a similar thread with similar results. See below.

The thread this was in indicates I need coalface...can someone clarify this? I thought I was a master trader but I'm not sure now. I can't seem to post in that thread for clarification since I am a noob so I am hoping some hind site traders can help me out with this one.

The the problem is clear. Youre not trading the HS master method.

Does anyone have a rule book handy.........ish ?

From Sun's thread:

(y)

We will be fine tuning next week

ie trying to keep losses under minus 5 pips and average wins over 8 pips

You will get there - step by step and then we can move on to ways to help and assist the most

Regards

F

Sun, please, don't listen to F.....listen to me that I'm a better master guru.
Next week ....keep losses under minus 4 pips and average wins over 9 pips.
I'm sure that you will do better in this way !!!!
Regards

Reactions: NVP
But excuse me, first you say you are above those traders then you say you have learnt from them.....maybe you should made you mind up....

Anyway I have study Al and Lance in the great details , their style is based on pure price action and traditional technical pattern, Al uses only the 20 ema and as he mentioned many times he can do without it..

Your style is a mix of time together with many derivative of moving averages combined with a poor understanding of trendlines.

For what I understand your knowledge of Technical Analysis and Price Action is at the same level of your dog's knowledge before he was conceived.

Beside your affirmations that your moving averages are leading price shows your level as a trader and confirms the above.

Said that I will take the possibility that I am all wrong about you, you just need to prove it to me and I will apologies to you, just clik a button at the end of your session and post your chart for a week, not statements, no live call.

I cannot be more fair than that.

As I said before I would never ask anyone to prove me something about how they do it, but they also have the decency to not go around nearly every day and tell others they are the best.

Fug
The one that fabricates things.

Mio amico
F probably has no idea what the hell he's talking about, so unfortunately is most likely not in a position to comment. He is waiting for the day he finally gets "rumbled", in the hope that the heads of his disciples are stuck so far up his rectum they are able to see the dim glow of light whenever he opens his mouth that he will still have some following

our job in the mean time, is to protect others..i think we're doing a great job as our readership is clearly greater than theirs. We can leave the befallen, and protect the rest of the flock as it were.

say no to bullying my friend

Lets make some free money.
EU is currently 1.1139 - LIS 1.1134 - Can stick withour longs which we're in from the low if we stay above 1.1130
looking for possible scalp longs abouve 1.1142 and 43. Needs to stay over 47 to hold.
Possible scalp shorts below 1.1132 and 31. Needs to hold under 29 to hold.

From Sun's thread:

Sun, please, don't listen to F.....listen to me that I'm a better master guru.
Next week ....keep losses under minus 4 pips and average wins over 9 pips.
I'm sure that you will do better in this way !!!!
Regards

No i can do better , just keep your average loss at 3 pips and your winnings at 10 pips , and surely you can achieve 60-70% win rate .

You are good to go .

not going to be around today to clean up from the commercial boys. Buying a house today, exchanging at least. Made all from the spare pips that keep flowing into my account even when im out for a walk. Its too easy.
Anyway the new house has its own postcode so I hear its quite large, large enough for my ego at least :LOL::LOL:

so thats Lord, supreme being master expert trader (I had to elevate myself again today) signing off for the day.

have a good day, I know I will:LOL:

remember now, the devil's in the detail and kick the sh*t out of anyone who thinks bullying is acceptable :p

Make a living from 2 calls :

Volkswagen scalp buys above 165.66 , scalp sells just below 165.266666666

Oil needs above 46.36 for scalp buys , and needs to keep below 46.06 for scalp sells .

GL

Advanced :

Euro Buxl needs to stay above 153.85 for scalp buys , and below 153.60 for sells .

GL

EU in the 'devils sea striptease zone' at the moment. Commercials trying to get some of my substantial morning gains back, but we're too clever for that!!

Let's nibble this in the butt. It's easy when you know what you're doing, but Rome wasn't burnt in a day.
Not being a pre-Madonna but you need to put in the hard yards. don't jump to contusions. Sometimes a small losing trade can be a blessing in the skies.

No i can do better , just keep your average loss at 3 pips and your winnings at 10 pips , and surely you can achieve 60-70% win rate .

You are good to go .

Sun, don't listen others....
I have carefully analyzed your statements.
My conclusion is that are losing trades that reduce your profit.
Therefore, please next week ....try to have NO losing trades and only wins over 50 pips.
You can hold only trades with stop in profit (it's a win-win scenario) and lets run to 500-1000-10000-1000000 pips and over (cream on the cake...Sun....cream on the cake).
Let me know if you have problems with this.
Regards.

Lets make some free money.
EU is currently 1.1139 - LIS 1.1134 - Can stick withour longs which we're in from the low if we stay above 1.1130
looking for possible scalp longs abouve 1.1142 and 43. Needs to stay over 47 to hold.
Possible scalp shorts below 1.1132 and 31. Needs to hold under 29 to hold.

Currently 1.1152

If this wasn't yet another LIVE CALL we must be on different planets to the woolpack! Should go to the specsavers. :cool:

What is the time now. What was the time when I made the quoted post above? Have you seen 'back to the future' and understand how TIME works? 8.31am is earlier than 9.20am. Yes?...Good!

So, did we go above 1.1142? Yes. Did we hold over 47?? Yes! Did we take the long and make more GREEN PIPS??? Double-check!

Guys, I gota come clean. Ive had like 5 loosing dax short scalpings this am!
1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

Still nearly doubled the daily target that I dont have with +97 pips, but the feelings :eek:

Btw, anyone else having troubles with the buttons? :confused:
6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3858-buttons.png

--------

Current Dax play is short scalops below 10218 and long pips per lot above 10253

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.