Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow things are lining up in relation to my correlation technique(highly C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D)I may be making a real time stamped call with an immediate stop loss and target.I know its not as real as an advanced call but beggars cant be choosers-watch this space...............................

Just taken a long position on ginster's pies. LSE:GIN. Fine purveyors of the humble pie, because once I do print a statement you lot will be gauging on it.....ha ha ha ha...Loosers........
.F.

stop 6170-i know this is a massive deception -please forgive me 50p(coffee money)per point

Somebody has been skipping class today...:-0
Don't tell the headmaster

Lesson 2:
dear darling daughter of mine. Just because somebody says they have been doing something for years, also does not make them an expert. Think about it little one, if they have been doing something for 10 years incorrectly, then what good are those 10 years. Its not about how much time you dedicate to doing something if you have been shown the incorrect way in the first place..

which brings us onto

lesson 3:
dear darling daughter of mine. It doesn't take 10,000 hours to learn anything, and i mean anything in life. If you can be shown the right way by somebody in one hour, what happens to those other 9999?
You just need to be shown something the right way, (not by somebody who calls themselves an expert, go back to lesson number 1 and 2) just once.
you will need to time in executing that lesson repetitively and then it will be second nature. a habit takes just 8 days for a child to form, slightly longer for an adult but 10,000 hours to learn something...no, don't believe who ever told you that nonsense

Attachments

• noto.png
    noto.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:
S&P this afternoon
longs above 1938 if it holds, sells below 1929 if that holds with a 1 point stop either way. don't try this for another few months everyone at home, not unless you have 12-18 months experience making live calls like i have

i'll be back this afternoon to let you know how much i made and where i got in and out

BOOM

closed at 1957
did it go below 1929 no, so you werent selling
you are looking for longs above 1938 and it has stayed above 1938
The devil is in the detail

thats me done for the day. I don't have losing days everybody, not somebody at supreme being numero uno master expert trader (just elevated myself again) who just needs a stop loss 1 point away
don't try this at home folks..need to get to level 3 or 4 before you can start playing with 7 moving averages

have a good day everyone, I know I will (y)

and say no to bullying if anyone's listening

boom

closed at 1957
did it go below 1929 no, so you werent selling
you are looking for longs above 1938 and it has stayed above 1938
the devil is in the detail

thats me done for the day. I don't have losing days everybody, not somebody at supreme being numero uno master expert trader (just elevated myself again) who just needs a stop loss 1 point away
don't try this at home folks..need to get to level 3 or 4 before you can start playing with 7 moving averages

have a good day everyone, i know i will (y)

And say no to bullying if anyone's listening
statement??????????????????????

Lesson 4
Dear darling daughter of mine. If you asked a builder that you wanted to do some work for you to show you what he'd done in the past, and that builder refused. Move swiftly along to another builder.
Don't argue the point, its not worth it, just move swiftly along

The same goes for anything in life, my little one. If they don't want to prove something, then they have absolutely nothing worth having.
Should anybody use somebody else's work as proof of something, use the other person. Chances are, that other person holds the answer, not the one you originally went to.
Think about it little one. Builder A says no I'm not going to show you anything i've done, but here's builder B who does it the same as me..who are you going to go to little one?
You got it, you are a smart 8 month old aren't you..you go with builder B

the same goes for trading my darling, because you can't hide human nature

Last edited by a moderator:
long scalps above the high, shorts below . Any forex pair will suffice. Can you see it? Easy as pie as long as you are not a noob and have at least 12-18 months of reading my thread.

That apears to be a very simplistic form of analysis wacky Pete. Like ive said all along I welcome improvers as well as
semi-experts on my thread.......hitch a ride dude. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.