Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advanced Euro Buxl scalp buys above 152.44 sells below 152.22

I noticed some lurkers around last night, checking out how to call in advance all live

didn't say hi though, give us a statement Major, go on of a winning day don't mind yesterday we won't shun you here if you have a losing day

anyway, back to my supreme being master expert trader calls (elevated myself again last night) I am making a bold call just to annoy the dissers and haters

S&P this afternoon
longs above 1938 if it holds, sells below 1929 if that holds with a 1 point stop either way. don't try this for another few months everyone at home, not unless you have 12-18 months experience making live calls like i have

i'll be back this afternoon to let you know how much i made and where i got in and out

have a good day everyone
say no to bullying at T2W while you're at it

Attachments

• whos looking.JPG
    whos looking.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 88
F
Listen Fugs, Al Brooks, Bob Volman and Lance Beggs they cannot compete with me, I am of a different level, I am above, I am the real deal...

Fugs
F seems I bit arrogant to me....

F
Yes Fugs it does but trust me I am the real deal....sorry need to go the dog is taking me to the park....

Fugs
Maybe you can show me and historical chart?

F
Not sure what you mean.....But I will ask my Dog when he comes back from holiday, not my real Dog, lol he cannot trade....... the other dog, he makes 1000 pips every day....you know he is very intelligent ....I reckon he will became better then me if he keeps it up, he is very intelligent....

Last edited:
well the good thing is you're welcome here Fugz..
everybody is welcome on this thread, we're all here to teach and to learn ourselves because we are eternal students..who teach
don't know about you, i'd rather put my money in someone who isn't learning himself :LOL:

anyway Fugz, we love ya man

really, my 8 month daughter has more savvie than 18 years worth of traders elsewhere. she looks at a chart, smudges her fingers all over the screen so that you can't even see the price anymore and is still picking out winners every day. its frighteningly uncanny. clearly she is going to make it later in life with daddy's hindsight abilities

well the good thing is you're welcome here Fugz..
everybody is welcome on this thread, we're all here to teach and to learn ourselves because we are eternal students..who teach
don't know about you, i'd rather put my money in someone who isn't learning himself :LOL:

anyway Fugz, we love ya man

really, my 8 month daughter has more savvie than 18 years worth of traders elsewhere. she looks at a chart, smudges her fingers all over the screen so that you can't even see the price anymore and is still picking out winners every day. its frighteningly uncanny. clearly she is going to make it later in life with daddy's hindsight abilities

I know you love me and I really need that.... but where is the historical chart?

Also this idea that your disciples making 40-50 % a day sounds a bit of BS statement to me, do you know how much would turn a $1000 account after 6 months?

I think you guys are a bit of cowboy type mixed with a good degree of charlatanism....

This has actually got me thinking..lessons for my 8 month old daughter
when she is old enough to have done the necessary 10000 hours at the coal face (forget about social services for a moment) what advice would daddy want to give his daughter. I don't want dissers and haters so im thinking of my own journal

lesson 1:
Dear darling daughter of mine, anybody and i really mean anybody who claims that they themselves is an expert, don't look back just run. do not believe a word they say because in the 30 years of working so far (more than the necessary 10,000 hours by some margin) i can honestly say that a true expert doesn't have to say any such thing.

I know you love me and I really need that.... but where is the historical chart?

Also this idea that your disciples making 40-50 % a day sounds a bit of BS statement to me, do you know how much would turn a $1000 account after 6 months?

I think you guys are a bit of cowboy type mixed with a good degree of charlatanism....

On that note watch this movie :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462338/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Attachments

• MV5BMjE2MzYzOTA1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc5OTA1MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMjE2MzYzOTA1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc5OTA1MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 101
Those day are difficult to trades.....market is waiting....good day to lose a lot of money especially for day traders or scalpers

UJ 5m

Took 3 trades in very tight space, 2 win and a loss, made many mistakes but I am not an expert what ever that means....... Done for the day.....Tomorrow also not a great day to trade...maybe just the LO....we see

Attachments

• uj.png
    uj.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 178
EU/JPY was a buy in the time duration panel at 134.96
Good for 25pips so far. Hope you all caught it. I know I did.
(Haven't got time to post a chart as taking my son to see his first prostitute soon, but if one of you can post the chart with the arrow, that'd be swell)

Reactions: NVP
EU/JPY was a buy in the time duration panel at 134.96
Good for 25pips so far. Hope you all caught it. I know I did.
(Haven't got time to post a chart as taking my son to see his first prostitute soon, but if one of you can post the chart with the arrow, that'd be swell)
father_and_son_silhouette_18230211.jpg

that takes me back:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.