London social group

PM sent to omni - to be placed on waiting list as not recruiting anymore members.

Count me in again. When is this one as i just read the last post and not the last few pages......

I'll be there too.

Really looking forward to the food and talking shop... :D

Hey all, I am just wondering how regular these meets are? I would be quite interested in turning up if you all wouldn't mind?
I know only one other person who trades, so I think getting to know a couple more might be nice :)

happy trading all :D

Hey all, I am just wondering how regular these meets are? I would be quite interested in turning up if you all wouldn't mind?
I know only one other person who trades, so I think getting to know a couple more might be nice :)

happy trading all :D
The group meets once a month, as above... 'Fibonelli' runs the London group. Give him a PM for more info.

If i was a Londoner (thank god I'm not :LOL:;)) I'd be along in a flash. As it is it would be a 400 mile round trip for me, so not really feasible. Although it would be interesting to meet fellow T2Wers.

Still, i think its good what you lot are doing - person to person contact with fellow traders and forum members - should help give trading the human touch.

Good luck with the meetings and i hope you all get something useful out of them!

PM sent to wantotradewell - to be placed on waiting list as not recruiting anymore members.

If i was a Londoner (thank god I'm not :LOL:;)) I'd be along in a flash. As it is it would be a 400 mile round trip for me, so not really feasible. Although it would be interesting to meet fellow T2Wers
JTrader, just curious, where do you live? I'm sure that there are other meets around the country!

They're limiting numbers. This group is obviously REALLY EXCLUSIVE. Get on the wait list spanish !! Second thoughts....it's a pub with some guys who trade, probably 50% of whom aren't even full time. :LOL:

I'm going to start a group too ! Anyone want to go on my waiting list ??

2nd thoughts...it's a pub, people meet, people drink, people chat about trading. hardly exclusive.

They're limiting numbers. This group is obviously REALLY EXCLUSIVE. Get on the wait list spanish !! Second thoughts....it's a pub with some guys who trade, probably 50% of whom aren't even full time. :LOL:

I'm going to start a group too ! Anyone want to go on my waiting list ??

2nd thoughts...it's a pub, people meet, people drink, people chat about trading. hardly exclusive.

Really exclusive?? LOL wtf

I prefer my own 'fast paced futures traders' group that i cretaed instead of sum slow hedge fund investors group!! :LOL::clap::LOL:

Join my group..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mee...ey-sw-london-futures-traders-meetup-soon.html

Hi,

Just bringing this thread back to life. Is this group still going?

I'd think it'd be a great idea to organise a pre or post Xmas get-together in central London similar to the one last year....