London social group

I have in excess of 20 who have shown interest in the London social group which is a very nice problem to have.

As of today, all T2W members who have joined T2W in the last six months showing an interest in the London social group will be put on a waiting list.

PM sent to EUR/DOG explaining this.

Hi Fib,

Just wanted to say you've done a great job in taking all this on and I know everyone had an excellent time at the last social that you organised so well done!! :)

I look forward to the next.

Tom

Just wanted to say you've done a great job in taking all this on and I know everyone had an excellent time at the last social that you organised so well done!! :)
Hear hear!!!

My thoughts exactly. Credit to Fibonelli...

Incidentally chaps, it's recently been suggested to me by the folks at ODL Securities that they have a nice meeting room in their offices down on Lower Thames St which you are welcome to use. I was there yesterday and there are a) terrific views b) a balcony for the smokers c) a cafe upstairs for tea/coffee etc and d) no doubt a tour of the ODL offices on offer if you're interested. No cost of course, and no 'obligation' to sign up with ODL or any such nonsense - just a nice, bright room in some smart offices.

Let me know if you're interested (map below FYI) and if so I will put you in touch with the relevant people.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 270
Incidentally chaps, it's recently been suggested to me by the folks at ODL Securities that they have a nice meeting room in their offices down on Lower Thames St which you are welcome to use. I was there yesterday and there are a) terrific views b) a balcony for the smokers c) a cafe upstairs for tea/coffee etc and d) no doubt a tour of the ODL offices on offer if you're interested. No cost of course, and no 'obligation' to sign up with ODL or any such nonsense - just a nice, bright room in some smart offices.

Let me know if you're interested (map below FYI) and if so I will put you in touch with the relevant people.

Thank you Rossored.

I'll ask the group at our next meeting if they'd like to take advantage of the kind offer from ODL Securities.

Rossored, that sounds great. I think it'll be good to meet in an environment where we don't have the shout to hear each other...

Hi Fibo,

Sorry on short notice, Just had a information and having a release on my project today, where i have to sit late evening in office. Iam extremely sorry:(. I will try to join next meet. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Fxbee

Hope you all have a great time - I can't make it tonight - too many other Xmas parties to go to!

Photos from last meeting...

Hi all,

For those of you who attended the last meeting held by Fibonelli you might remember that I took some photos.

If anyone wants to have a look send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.

Hi all,

For those of you who attended the last meeting held by Fibonelli you might remember that I took some photos.

If anyone wants to have a look send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.

hmm......a god send for any troll, jerk, racist, weirdo or stalker.

PM sent to RichieE with list of up to date members.

Don't worry Fibonelli, I haven't forwarded anything to anyone who I didn't meet personally!

Fibonelli, I reckon you just don't want people to know that picture of yours is really is you! :cheesy: Shame you don't show the flares to go with it. :LOL:

Guys, I havent been able to make the first couple of meets but was keen to meet you all. I work for a hedge fund so could maybe bring in some useful chat. How about 1 for jan? I work just round the corner from the Ritz. Anyone keen? Maybe start an investment club? Or similar?