London City meetup - April 15th

BarneyBus

336 0
c'mon barneybus - i want to pick your brains. plus, someones gonna have to carry me home ;)
Theres nothing up there to pick Kevin :)
Unfortunately I cant make it, Im in Cornwall with the Mrs. She wont be too pleased if I cut the holiday short because I want to spend some time with a bunch of blokes I know on the internet :LOL:
WIll hopefully make the next one and will be going to Affx seminar in B'ham on 18th July.

quinny

137 0
Unfortunately I cant make it, Im in Cornwall with the Mrs. She wont be too pleased if I cut the holiday short because I want to spend some time with a bunch of blokes I know on the internet :LOL:
WIll hopefully make the next one and will be going to Affx seminar in B'ham on 18th July.
fair do's rob - my wife thinks it's quite normal for me to hang out with a load of old goats i met on the net - only joking guys :)
i've dropped a line to mark on the affx website about setting my charts up, i also asked him about the seminars. i'm not quite familiar with the mechanics of the forum yet. i'll get there though, still early days for me, plus, i'm putting in a lot of hours on my day job. i hope you have a blast in cornwall.
all the best
kq

jonboysport

Established member
694 0
i`m hoping to go on the midlands seminar,look forward to seeing you there

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
If last time is anything to go by many joined last-minute, so I believe 24th it is.

I'll book my flight tomorrow and see you all there :)

MaxiV

Established member
955 2
I'll see if I can get the afty off and mosy up to London for a few beverages and a good chinwag!

So how many others are on the AFFx London Seminars as well?

-Steve
When is it and where?

I may make it to the 24th... if nothing comes in my way.

Rugby Trader

Established member
951 12
Most likely The Shooting Star in Liverpool St.
Friday 24th June after work.

surferking

Experienced member
1,089 4
Just to confirm, I've booked my flight so will definitely be there.

Can swap mobile numbers by PM nearer the time with anyone if you need, will probably get there for 6 again.

I reckon we definitely order more of those mini pie and mash platters this time, they were really nice. (y)

Rugby Trader

Established member
951 12
this is who we have so far, any more?
free to come along and we won't try and sell you anything!

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking
Runningdeer

Possible
Fwloop

celadon

50 0

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking
Runningdeer

Possible
Fwloop
hi all I look forward to meeting up again. Agree with surferking the pies need to be earlier and more of. Put me under possible will confirm ASAP. colin

Last edited:

mark120169

3,115 20

Can make it
Surferking
Rugby Trader
DaxM
Quinny
AlexM
Tradeviking
Runningdeer

Possible
Fwloop
Looking ok for me, so you should be able to add me to the list. Will confirm closer to the time.

M