Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all!
Just joined today having been a reader for a while now. I've been trading on and off for 15-20 years across a range of instruments. Look forward to sharing my experiences and learning from others too.
All the best,
Wonge

Hi All, just joined. I fell upon this website after looking for information about CGT in the UK and share dealing. I'm new but have done some trades on Forex a couple of years ago but the whole experience taught me that it was not for me. Anyway, I'm looking to research and will mostly likely ask questions.

No - not yet - still holding a day job which pays most of the bills. I hope that in two years from now Ill get enough experience and knowledge to practice trading as my main money-maker tactic.
It can be - I have one strategy which proved to be quiet consistent. I also keep trying new things and looking for new angles. I like research and data. Last thing I checked was the potential of trading in young companies(first year after IPO). Found some cool patterns..
1597904958956.png

It can be - I have one strategy which proved to be quiet consistent. I also keep trying new things and looking for new angles. I like research and data. Last thing I checked was the potential of trading in young companies(first year after IPO). Found some cool patterns..
View attachment 286217

That looks interesting. What are we looking at? Can you explain a bit more?

Dear everyone and especially Admin

My name is David Bodoff. I am a business school professor. I was one of the original creators of the SEC EDGAR site, which began its life at NYU before we moved it over to the SEC. Perhaps that was before your time, for most of you :(

We are doing research into how people *read* earnings reports. I am writing to ask the forum admin/moderator's permission to post an invitation to participate in a *short* exercise, as part of this research. I am writing to ask your permission because I understand this kind of thing might be seen as violating forum rules. But I'm not selling anything. This is research, for our community. I would so very much appreciate your permission.

Thanks very much,
Dr. David Bodoff
University of Haifa Business School

Hi Fellow Traders,
I am a newbie here.
The last years I have been programming my own Own Trading System. The key in earning money in Forex is off course a good risk managment. Hoping to earn some interesting insights here

That looks interesting. What are we looking at? Can you explain a bit more?
My general guideline is looking for the simplest strategies. I.E, not using complicated models and no exotic data-- just look into 'averaged' returns.
In the IPO's case I compared the median monthly close price to the first-day(IPO's day) open price. This is to get a general feeling into the potential of buying in the first day and selling few months later.
Actually results showed that prices mostly go down and further you move(time-wise) from the IPO.

-- Hope im not violating any forum rules here --
You can find a deeper explanation in my biotech trading blog

Hi everyone,

Marcelo here, from Nicaragua. I'm new to stocks trading and want to learn more about it. I do have shares on a mutual fund here on my country, but want to learn more about the US stocks market since it's much more complex. I have a Web and Digital Marketing background, and I'm pretty good at absorbing new knowledge. Hope I can start doing my first investments soon but need to learn the basics.

Hello all! Been an investor for 10+ years now, but new to the trading game. Have a job, but looking to supplement that income and eventually move to trading on a more consistent basis and eventually ramping out of the other day-job.

Looking to learn the ropes here and observe the experts. Any tips would be most appreciated!

Hey! It's Abdul . I am a Forex/Stocks and Crypto Trader. I also run a trading academy with one of the best business model out there , do check it out :

www.tradewithmmfx.com

This is my Youtube channel :

Yeah do demo trading till you're confident enough to risk live account .

It's Abdul btw . I am a Forex/Stocks and Crypto Trader. I also run a trading academy with one of the best business model out there , do check it out :
www.tradewithmmfx.com

Hello all! Been an investor for 10+ years now, but new to the trading game. Have a job, but looking to supplement that income and eventually move to trading on a more consistent basis and eventually ramping out of the other day-job.

Looking to learn the ropes here and observe the experts. Any tips would be most appreciated!

Hey! It's Abdul . I am a Forex/Stocks and Crypto Trader. I also run a trading academy with one of the best business model out there , do check it out :
www.tradewithmmfx.com

Hi everyone I am a retired programmer and I have been interested in forex trading for many years but I have never been successful. Even though I can't trade for peanuts I still like communicating with others about it

Cheers,
Pop
Sure you can talk to me . I reply to thousands of people who're in my community .

Btw It's Abdul . I am a Forex/Stocks and Crypto Trader. I also run a trading academy with one of the best business model out there , do check it out :

www.tradewithmmfx.com

Shout out to all you fellow traders ! I am new HERE.

41|M|married with 3 awesome kids|MoCo, MD|software architect |options & equities | mostly long term but love swing and momentum trades | never lost a lot $$ | believe and rely heavily on newsletters and subscriptions like stock/options alerts etc.

Hi I'm very much new to trading I've had hunch about stocks and want to do it as a source of living. I decided to start at 200$ and trade gold yesterday and I now I have my 20$ at risk. Please send help. :LOL:
Sure you can talk to me . I reply to thousands of people who're in my community .

Btw It's Abdul . I am a Forex/Stocks and Crypto Trader. I also run a trading academy with one of the best business model out there , do check it out :

www.tradewithmmfx.com

41|M|married with 3 awesome kids|MoCo, MD|software architect |options & equities | mostly long term but love swing and momentum trades | never lost a lot $$ | believe and rely heavily on newsletters and subscriptions like stock/options alerts etc.

Wow, may God bless those kids . I reply to thousands of people who're in my community . Let's chat :)

www.tradewithmmfx.com

Hi all, my name is Wolfgang and I'm fairly new to the game. I got a bit of experience; I started with crypto a year ago and immediately took a severe beating. Which I'm very thankful for, since this was necessary for me to get to know myself and the emotional side of things to begin with. Now I'm trying to learn as much as possible; currently I'm trading a Forex demo account. I plan to continue doing so until I feel I've understood enough to tip my toe into the water for real. I hope to gain inspiration and knowledge from all you smart people here!
Sure you can talk to me . I reply to thousands of people who're in my community . And make sure to always seek guidance from professionals not just some random people on forums !

www.tradewithmmfx.com

Hi all, my name is Wolfgang and I'm fairly new to the game. I got a bit of experience; I started with crypto a year ago and immediately took a severe beating. Which I'm very thankful for, since this was necessary for me to get to know myself and the emotional side of things to begin with. Now I'm trying to learn as much as possible; currently I'm trading a Forex demo account. I plan to continue doing so until I feel I've understood enough to tip my toe into the water for real. I hope to gain inspiration and knowledge from all you smart people here!

Sure you can talk to me . I reply to thousands of people who're in my community . And make sure to always take advise from professional not from some random people on forums

www.tradewithmmfx.com