Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,

Marcelo here, from Nicaragua. I'm new to stocks trading and want to learn more about it. I do have shares on a mutual fund here on my country, but want to learn more about the US stocks market since it's much more complex. I have a Web and Digital Marketing background, and I'm pretty good at absorbing new knowledge. Hope I can start doing my first investments soon but need to learn the basics.

Sure you can talk to me . I reply to thousands of people who're in my community .

Btw It's Abdul . I am a Forex/Stocks and Crypto Trader. I also run a trading academy with one of the best business model out there , do check it out :

www.tradewithmmfx.com
This is my Youtube channel :

Wow, may God bless those kids . I reply to thousands of people who're in my community . Let's chat :)

Btw It's Abdul . I am a Forex/Stocks and Crypto Trader. I also run a trading academy with one of the best business model out there , do check it out :

www.tradewithmmfx.com
This is my Youtube channel :

Great! there are SO many trading coaches and acadamies. Mr.Abdul, TLDR; what is your success story?
Apologies.. i dont have time to go through your website(s). cheers for reaching out.

Hello everyone i'm a trader since five years. I have tried forex for a few times, not so good for me.
And now i trade index, only dax30 and Dow Jones. i'm a intraday trader.

Hi all! My original field is not related to finance and investing, but over the past few years I grew more and more interested in things related to finance - I started off as looking for ways to budget effectively and being fascinated by how things happening around the world influence the markets, and ended up learning a lot about different forms of trading and investing. My main interest is forex, but I am interested in all instruments. I am happy I could join this community. :)

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Audrey and from North Carolina. I have always wanted to learn more and invest but always hesitated due to the risk. However, as you get older life changes, and what do I have to lose. I am normally one that likes mutual funds because of diversification.

Hello, my name is Audrey and from North Carolina. I have always wanted to learn more and invest but always hesitated due to the risk. However, as you get older life changes, and what do I have to lose. I am normally one that likes mutual funds because of diversification.

As an American, you're in the enviable situation to have access to super low-cost index funds offered by the likes of Schwab and Fidelity. They basically mirror a huge chunk of the american stock market, and have the predicate of being "Buffett approved" - Warren Buffett repeatedly suggested that 99% of all investors should regulary invest in an index fund on the S&P 500, through thick and thin, without market timing. Min. investment horizon should be 25 years though, as there will be "lost decades" or even longer time periods (1964 - 1982, 2000 - 2010) where stocks as asset class don't move up. But over a longer period of time, american equities are the place to be ! Check out https://www.morningstar.com/funds/xnas/fxaix/quote

Hope this is allowed in the "introduce yourself" thread. Won't post further on this topic here.

Hi Everyone, I just joined. I have been trading US stocks for the last 30 years. I developed a very unique trading system with an 85% winning rate and a minimum of 8% return on each winning stock. Returns are accomplished within four weeks after the break-out. I do not use the traditional break-out systems that are widely used. I will be posting here under the NEW BREAK-OUTS thread as the stocks make a break-out.
I will also post the exit price and the stop-loss.
My system separates them as the short term, intermediate term and long term break-outs.
Looking forward to seeing you on my forum...

Hey everyone! I'm new here and just found this site from a google search and thought i would give it a try. I'm excited to learn how to use this site properly.

Greetings

Just a short note to introduce myself. Joined Trade2win today. I live in South Africa. l came across this platform whilst searching about forex. I am just beginning to learn about forex trading. My desire is to be a professional trader who can make profit consistently.

Best regards

Hi,

I'm not a newbie, in this for more than 5 years. I love doing the analysis , watching charts, I joined this forum because I believe in learning something new always, learning never ends & also sharing my thoughts & ability I gained over the years in trading, ofcourse, what I call KIS (Knowledge, Intuition, Skill)...& that's exactly my username here - KISvalue, value of Knowledge, Intuition & Skill in trading :p;)

Hello, I am an anon bot creator, hence the generic screen name. I come from an automation background and I'm always looking to find new projects in which I automate some method/strategy/process so that I can just flip it on and let computers work for me. I have recently been learning about many different trading strategies and am interested mainly in crypto. Currently my studies are focused on scalping, but I have also studied "long-term" strategy and implemented it in my programming libraries thus far. Nice to meet you all. This is my first trading forum so I am looking forward to some positive interactions and possibly even making friends and sharing ideas and perspectives.

Hi,

I'm not a newbie, in this for more than 5 years. I love doing the analysis , watching charts, I joined this forum because I believe in learning something new always, learning never ends & also sharing my thoughts & ability I gained over the years in trading, ofcourse, what I call KIS (Knowledge, Intuition, Skill)...& that's exactly my username here - KISvalue, value of Knowledge, Intuition & Skill in trading :p;)

What do you define skill as? I mean, skill, in the context of KIS... compared to knowledge and intuition.