Introduce Yourself

Nov 15, 2009
Just wanted to say hi, I am new to trading been paper trading for several months and came across this site which I think is great. Hoping to get a lot from the many
forums and eventually put something back when I feel I can contribute. Look forward
to conversing with new and old members alike.

Dec 2, 2008
Nigeria
my name is ekene johnson but you welcome to call me eke-bantin i trade forex for 4 years now and with the help of traders secret library, my learn curve is increasing at a stead rate and give God the glory. i am happy to be a member here too because anything trading or interacting with traders is my hobbies. ..so let's talk trading thank you all for this privileged

Jan 20, 2014
Hi! Good morning every one, am new here also to trading and am yet to finding my way around here, pls I need some HOW TO...plz pal.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2014
Ekene pls if ur curve is what u said it is culd I pls knw how 2get a beta curve

Mar 20, 2014
Hi! I'm Lily Mai. I'm a new member, also new trader in natural rubber industry. Could you please let me know how to go to online chat room for commerce? Many thanks, guys.

Mar 21, 2014
Introducing myself

Good afternoon all
I have never placed a trade but my son has & I'm wanting to become more familiar with the process
I'm in County Durham in North East England & would love to meet up with any local traders to share knowledge (or ignorance in my case!)

Jan 21, 2016
Hello I am a newbie here both to this forum and to trading. I would welcome all the help I can get from those who are experienced in currency trading.

Sep 24, 2016
Hi

My name is Siyabonga Khumbuza. I am new to trading hoping to learn from experienced an learning traders. Hoping joining this forum will take my trading to higher level.

Apr 6, 2017
I am Joseph Amaruntowa......from Nigeria.... Am new to trading... But I have been reading and watching a lot of videos on day for almost a month.. I join this forum to wet my feet in forex trading

Jun 29, 2017
Hi

I am Elizabeth and am new this site. I have never trades but have a keen interest in it. I am currently doing a masters dissertation comparing the effectiveness of digital marketing methods utilised on online platforms and those used in bricks and mortar stockbroker firms. I am hoping to meet some really knowledgeable and interesting people on this site and to understand more about the world of online trading.