introduce yourself

tradebr

1 0
hey everybody. Iam Tradebr, new to trading world and looking to trade airline for now. I am think it will be big in one year or less. what do you guys think about it?? I have a small account and i gonna trade part time. Iam here to lean more about stocks and how to trade2win to start do short trades. lets go, where i start??

MLTraders

1 0
Hi Guys,
I have been developing ML based trading system that are based on about 100 indicators that work but they do not work anything like as well as systems that make few assumptions about the market direction. I am looking for traders who would like to evaluate my ML and other systems on demo accounts. I am offering free usage of the bots in return. I would like to become a MAM or PAM broker.

CalTrade

5 2
Hi folks. I am from Canada and I know just enough about trading stocks, to be dangerous ;-) Kind of like the backyard mechanic who all of a sudden can''t get his car to start. lol

God knows, I made mistakes early on; some of which I have not been able to recover from ; the most common one was not having an exit startegy and looking at charts with hopeful sentiment . which, as you know, is a bad way to go.

I don't have any friends who trade in stocks and thus, I really have no-one to learn from or bounce ideas from. So, this forum looks like a great place for someone like me. I hope I can get advice and tips here. I am a pretty good guitar player, so if anyone needs advice on that front, I'm open to that.

Thanks for having me here. Hoping to make friends and get better at the stock thing.

Now...where does this engine part go? ..... lol

Francis from Canada

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock