Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all, my name is Wolfgang and I'm fairly new to the game. I got a bit of experience; I started with crypto a year ago and immediately took a severe beating. Which I'm very thankful for, since this was necessary for me to get to know myself and the emotional side of things to begin with. Now I'm trying to learn as much as possible; currently I'm trading a Forex demo account. I plan to continue doing so until I feel I've understood enough to tip my toe into the water for real. I hope to gain inspiration and knowledge from all you smart people here!

Hi All,
I am new to day trading and want to be the part of this community. I would like to learn and apply trends and make money daily by engaging with experts. Please let me know how and where I can start. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi All,
I am new to day trading and want to be the part of this community. I would like to learn and apply trends and make money daily by engaging with experts. Please let me know how and where I can start. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
post your questions on general trading chat ,

Howdy,

This is Trader H.C. I'm a systematic trader with experiences in trading forex, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.

When I first started my career, I was a discretionary trader and had tried to day trade, swing trade, and position trading. All end up without much success.

I found out the reason was that the strategies that I was trading although sound good in terms of the concept, but in reality, their past performance was poor.

Hence, I go on the path to become a systematic trader and start trading on strategies that have an edge in the market only.

In my YouTube Channel, I shared on how to backtest different trading strategies and creating your own strategies that have an edge: https://bit.ly/30Txu8H

Hi All,

Been trading for 3 years now and making nice money.
Im more focused on the biotech/pharma/therapeutics sectors.
Enjoy looking at data and charts and finding things that make sense.

Here to find and share opportunities and feelings :)

Luck to us all

Hi everyone I am a retired programmer and I have been interested in forex trading for many years but I have never been successful. Even though I can't trade for peanuts I still like communicating with others about it

Cheers,
Pop

Buenos dias a todos soy nuevo aqui tambien en el mundo de trading, espero compartir con ustedes y aprender de la experiencia de cada uno
Un saludo y abrazo fuerte

Hi all, my name is Wolfgang and I'm fairly new to the game. I got a bit of experience; I started with crypto a year ago and immediately took a severe beating. Which I'm very thankful for, since this was necessary for me to get to know myself and the emotional side of things to begin with. Now I'm trying to learn as much as possible; currently I'm trading a Forex demo account. I plan to continue doing so until I feel I've understood enough to tip my toe into the water for real.

I hope to gain inspiration and knowledge from all you smart people here!

boy are you in trouble !!!! hahahahaha

Hi I'm very much new to trading I've had hunch about stocks and want to do it as a source of living. I decided to start at 200$ and trade gold yesterday and I now I have my 20$ at risk. Please send help. :LOL:

Hello all,

I am a newbie to stocks. Just started trying out things on a small scale. Very excited to see such an active thread. Looking forward to growing up in stocks, with your support. Also I wish to help others once I get eligible.

Regards,

Hi I'm very much new to trading I've had hunch about stocks and want to do it as a source of living. I decided to start at 200$ and trade gold yesterday and I now I have my 20$ at risk. Please send help. :LOL:
10 % is too much risk (generally ) per one trade

Hi All,

Been trading for 3 years now and making nice money.
Im more focused on the biotech/pharma/therapeutics sectors.
Enjoy looking at data and charts and finding things that make sense.

Here to find and share opportunities and feelings :)

Luck to us all
are you doing it for a living ?

Hi everyone I am a retired programmer and I have been interested in forex trading for many years but I have never been successful. Even though I can't trade for peanuts I still like communicating with others about it

Cheers,
Pop
programming would be a great help for algorithms and back testing i am struggling with it ..