Sticky Introduce Yourself

hy, i'm from italy. i trade for almost 10 ys in forex (usually on €$) and now i'm very concerned about capital controls.

Hi I’m Craig,

just set my first investment up in the FTSE for tomorrow morning in the construction game. As I’m in the military I’ll be looking as mostly 6-12 month profits, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone

I'm a total newbie to any from of trading so having found the forum on a search, I'm here to soak up knowledge and learn. So I'm going to see how much I can read and discover in a week, and then work out my next step. I am pretty agnostic about slmost everything to do with trading so will be looking for good articles to get me read in quickly and lastly I'm excited to see where it will take me!

Hello, Trade2win friends and community, um Kevin FD. hope all are you going very good even though the world passing a terrible time.

Hello. I'm a romanian programmer who wants to get into trading. I have absolutely 0 experience in trading and investing. I don't even follow the news. But I want to learn :D. I sure have a long road ahead of me. Nice to meet you all.

hi Cantafford , i am also come here to learn advanced level of trading. i have experience but very little. hope it will increase by learning with support of my favorite forum Trade2win. have a good journey.

Hi Everybody. I am from Argentina and new in trading.I have been reading some books and doing some trading on my own. Not very successful yet. I hope I keep on learning and this forum seems very interesting and useful. Wish you all good and entertaining trading

Hello! I know little about trading so I would like to learn about it little by little. I am a successful real estate investor. I noticed most people know nothing about trading. I have always wondered why. I guess everyone is told to just put your money in bank accounts, pension schemes and real estate. I look forward to learning about this other investment option called trading. I wish everyone the best in their trading.

Hi - I'm an owner of a recruitment firm which has come to a stand still whilst in lock down and thought it'll be the best time for me to learn day trading. Found out about this forum after reading a book by Andrew Aziz.

I am out of work right now due to coronavirus so I thought now would be a good a time as any to finally learn to trade so that when all this is over I can have a location independent income stream.

Based on my 15 years of experience, I can give some tips for beginners.
1. Do not use indicators (the best indicator is price).
2. Do not use a trend (a trend is a relative, subjective tool, it cannot be the basis for a trading system).
3. Do not use classical logic for trading (everything that seems correct and logical on Forex does not work).
4. Do not trust the broker (for example, if your deposit is $ 3,000, you need to split it between the two brokers).
5. Do not buy courses and trainings (in 99% of cases, the coach is only interested in your money, no one cares about your success or failure).
6. Do not use your family’s last money or money (think of Forex as a hobby, your wallet should not suffer because of your hobby).
7. Use statistics, templates, and non-standard logic.

Attachments

• ONrSlOHr9rg.jpg
    ONrSlOHr9rg.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 125
Hello Everyone

Excited to take the dive into stock trading. I've been immersed in Crypto for over a two years now...have my portfolio set up and want to expand to Stocks. I have a managed portfolio but want to try my hand at this to see if I can do any better!

Hi,
I have studied trading some time ago, traded for a few days, lost a little, and had to withdraw the money by financial necessity. Then, I found a channel of a really knowledgeable trader and started to study again with a hyper solid work ethic. I hope I can contribute and learn a lot from the community.

Thank you

Hello everyone, my name is Jon and I am a forex, stocks, crypto and options investor, owner in addition to a company in Spain of tourist apartments, I hope to contribute something, greetings.

Hello,

I am a novice trader, began trading just this year and new here. I would like to join you here to gain insights and trading experience.

Stay Safe.