Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,
i am suman chatterjee and new to this group. i am professinal forex trader and mql4-5 programmer. i do freelancing on mql5 forum, up work and freelancing site.

Hi, I’ve been trading about 3 years profitably no and Have started to make videos on the very basics of trading to help beginner aspiring traders get started.
I hope you’ll watch them and find them helpful, if you could like and subscribe and give me some feedback I would really appreciate it! 👌

Hi everyone! My name is Jacob Rudge and I'm a 22-year-old trader from the UK. I have been trading for 3 years now within the Forex markets. I'm happy to share my trades and give any advice to newer traders if asked.

I'm always looking to learn and expand my network of Forex traders so that's why I joined. Always happy to chat about Forex and trading so just drop me a message

Hi Folks,

New to T2W, new to trading futures, had some luck in stock market a couple years back.
Knows a little bit about TA but not enough to win in futures trading.

Live in Vanocuver, B.C. Canada

Sam

Hi everybody, it's my pleasure to join your awesome forum. My name is Ahmed from Egypt and I mainly interested in Gann Trading Strategies.

Greetings.

I hope you're all doing great in this difficult times.

'm new in this forum so I would like to introduce mysef. I'm Tomaz, 32 years guy coming from beautiful Slovenia. I have very little traiding experience, max. 14 days - so you could say I'm a n00b, newbie, etc. :)

Hey All, I'm a self-absorbed ugly American and an intermediate level options premium seller. Not comfortable picking direction. I consider myself a classic chartist, I like the 50 day SMA and use TA in a reactionary mode and not in a predictive one. Only trade /ES to take advantage of SPAN Margin. Cheers

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm Martin. I am just starting to research the best way to trade both style and the practicalities of how to do it in practice.