Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi

i m new to forex and i would love somelink to cool stuff like new mt4 eas and indicators also i cant seem to find trend imperator v2 can someone help please

Hello Everybody,

Now feels like I am on the right destination. Here lots of trading experts who help me to build my carrier in Trading industry.

Hi everyone I'm new to the trading world. Been researching and reading a lot about trading and hoping to get more advice from you guys.

Hello,

Newbie to the forum, looking for a place to chat about the markets: Forex in particular, though I do have a growing interest in bonds as well.

Any advice on which trading platform to use would be good as I'm undecided at the moment: MT4 looking good though.

Hi all,

I'm newbie here, looking to gained the knowledge of trading system. Hope to get more advice from you all.

Thank you.

I have always stuck with Binary options via Nadex and a few other sites, currently, I'm looking into other avenues and found this site. :)

Hiya Forum

I have been a lurker for a while but I thought I d introduce myself.I have traded professionally for years with some of the big banks but as experience has taught me...there is always something new to learn. I have been kicking my heels for a while now thinking of a way to cut a little bit of the learning curve required to trade.I know demo accounts exist but as we all know markets are about long periods of tedium interspersed with bouts of mania.Not the most action packed way to learn quickly.

So I formed a small company which built a trading simulator for anyone who has an interest in how market makers used to go about their business before algos dominated the world( although there is some algo stuff going on in the simulator)...its also supposed to introduce a little bit of fun into what can be a seriously stressful business.

Anyways feel free to get in touch for a chat etc etc. [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi guys , i'm a new member here , I've got a look to this wonderful site , really very great site , thanks Admen for the huge efforts .

Hi, I'm very new to the world of trading - mostly interested in Forex. There is a large amount of information on T2W - where may i find the "4 step plan" that i've seen mentioned?

Hi,

I'm just starting out trading and currently looking for forum sites to help me out learn on how to do it and eventually start earning money out of it.

Hi, I'm very new to the world of trading - mostly interested in Forex. There is a large amount of information on T2W - where may i find the "4 step plan" that i've seen mentioned?

So..my first few trades today using a DEMO account :S (6 trades in total as you can see) - horrid how easy it seems.

2rgkxep.png
[/IMG]

Hi. Im just about to start doing some trading online so i can start earning money. I'll be needing some help from everyone to help me make the best out of my investment.

Hi all,

I too have recently started 'trading', or at least am on the road to trying to start it properly. I have been interested in it for some time but was previously deterred by the complexity and the amount of information available, however, it's finally started to sink in but there is still much to learn! I hope these boards will be of some help in my pursuits.

Thanks

Hi T2W folks!

I am new here...well, I've been having a look at the forum every now and then for a couple of years but..yeah, never posted till now.

So, I live in London, recently moved from Italy, and I am enjoying the City life. What I would like to do is start doing some researches and design my own trading system.

I did something similar at uni, developing an investment strategy on the FX. Unfortunately I need fundamental data that can only be found through expensive data providers for developing that strategy, therefore I'll have to find something different, based (almost) solely on price and volume data. I'll see how it goes!

Well, have a good one everyone! :D

Hi pief86, don't get too entangled in creating your strategy. Sometimes it's best to keep things simple.

Thanks for your advice arigoldman. That is actually what I would like to do..not having a PhD in Physics I think I'd find quite burdensome to build a very sophisticated system (not to mention the limited resources I would be employing) for option trading.

On the other hand, what I would like to build is something completely free from personal discretion, as I'm quite sure my judgment would be as far as possible from winning :cheesy:

Hi all,

I´m new here, and looking for a new broker; it seems that it´s the most difficult part of trading...
A bit discouraged now, but I still trust my trading capabilities and my passion for trading.
I consider myself a newbie, had multiple demo accounts and the Live account that I´m in currently.

Love to learn and to rely on myself, that´s why I fell inlove with trading.
About brokers, i really need to find a decent one, that a trader can rely on and just concentrate into trading.

Cheers to Ryan of Forexlive who pointed me this forum.

Hello everyone,

I've worked indirectly in the stock market for some years now (I provide technical support for the software Sentient Trader). However up until recently I've only really dabbled in actual trading using what I learnt from work.

Now that I've acquired some more experience I'm eager to share what I've learnt and learn from other people's techniques. I also want to spread the word about Sentient Trader, which I've loved working with and alongside.

My style of trading involves analysing the markets to find cycles and create trade opportunities. Oddly enough this means that until I started joining and sharing on forums I hadn't even heard of basic concepts like support levels or resistance levels!

We live to learn...