Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi......,I am a newbie in forex trading who interest in EUR/USD.Like you all, I am finding a successful guide in EUR/USD with details. ie.when should i buy and when should sell.Wish you all success.Thanks

Gooday all. Yeah, just dropped in on a reco from Sailor Bill and Pipaholic005. Geez, there's some fab reading in this joint. Thanks for the site. Gr8 to be here.

Bearkiller

I have been studying option trading and also actually trading for 2 years. I have taken one formal course that covered everything for a beginner. I can say that I have been more unsuccessful than successful at options trading.

I am finding that this unhappy circumstance is common amongst newbies. I'm not discouraged. I am just hungrier.

One problem has been an overall lack of volatility due to what I believe is the practice of the FED lending money at very low, almost zero rates, to banks who then put it into the stock market. I guess the FED is also buying stocks to make everyone feel good? Take it from me, slow moving underlying stock prices are not the friend of an option trader.

Currently, I am experimenting with a new strategy for me. I am scanning for stock options with unusual activity. Those companies are easy to find. I then scan the news at the various financial news outlets on line for the companies involved in the unusual options activity. I look for pre-announcements or stock splits, whatever.

Then I get into the interactive charts at Yahoo finance or a free android app that shows the 20 or 50 day s.m.a.slicing up through the 100 or 200 day simple moving average. I then use a free android app that gives me Hurst cycles or trend changes. If the current price of a stock is slicing up through the 50 day s.m.a. so much the better.Volume of stock trading needs to be at least average.

There needs to be high "open interest" for the option strike price. I will buy the put or call or strategy at the strike price that has a "big hitter" at least read as 1.0 K on the option "board". I tend to buy a little deep in the money even if the "big hitter" is at the money or out of the money.The higher Deltas seem like a better deal to me.

I am paper trading the above until I know what I'm doing. My main objective is holding onto cash so I can short the market during it's next crash and buy when the market bottoms out.

I will be posting my paper trading option trades, the good, the bad, the ugly. Criticism by you all is considered an act of kindness.:eek:

Hello everyone. I was Hoang Nam, currently living in Vietnam dark. I join the community with the desire to learn and make friend.

Hi everyone,

New to trading, interested in learning all about it and Computer science so that I can write my own platform. I wish everyone luck!

Introduction

Hi I am just getting started in trading and found your forums useful.
Retired early & wanted to learn to improve future income.
Cheers(y)

Hi all,I've dabbled a few times trading,and looking forward to learning lots on here,all the best :)

I am a recent college graduate in Finance working in an analyst role.
My partner and I are currently working on a proprietary trading indicator in thinkorswim using thinkScript and various backtests. I would appreciate advice from anyone who has used thinkScript as a coding language. Also, I would love to hear any new strategies that users are comfortable sharing.
I will be more than welcome to share my own thoughts/strategies as my work progresses!

Hi everybody, been lurking for a bit and nearly replied to a post without saying hi here first. I had enough of the naughty step so here it goes :).

Been paid to trade and broke financial products for just over 10 years and in the last few I grew an interest to doing my own stuff. I am now set up at home on my own, sad and lonely with only the dailymail and their poor articles for entertainment. I am predominantly looking at the Dax for anything from minutes to a few days and uk/eu single names for much longer duration in a separate account.

I am here to read about/from like minded folk, who like myself, gave up on adding value to society and chose instead to pursue untold riches :). Still chasing the dream but as I no longer have a boss I feel i am already winning.

English is my second language so apologies for misspellings

Hi I am kent. I am a very close person with Forex system. Not only I made money with it; I also help others to use Forex to earn good money.

Hello
It's great to see that such a forum exists. It's already helped me a lot to define my trading path and I hope to get even more )
Wish all of you best systems and results.

Name: Immortal711
Trading Exp: N/A
Objective: Win some serious Green through the Stock Market, become my own boss, gain Knowledge of how the market works and help others on their pursuit to happiness.
Long Term Goal: Become an Elite Trader.

I am just new to trading and looking to learn MT4 platform signals,strategies,auto trading plug in to Nest trader etc etc with regards to India NSE , MCX Exchanges

Regards,
Raja