Sticky Introduce Yourself

Some lessons

Hi been trading for a few years now...in past year have ramped up the account as I finally found a way to make it work for me. Pipsquealer on forexfcatory shows the history.
Have had some interesting time with brokers. Having serious trouble with ****** who won;t let me take my money out. I started with £500 and have turned it into £2200 in 18 months...learning what works for me. Now they refuse to answer my emails or return my calls. Seriously dodgy outfit. Avoid!

new to trading.

Hi everyone my name is richard, I'm very new to trading but wish to learn so much!! lee shepherd recommended this site so here i am. I am currently using fin spread without much going in!! if theres any tips or advice please advice.

Thanks everyone

Hi

Have been intrigued and excited by trading for some years and decided to finally do something about it. Unlike the majority of other 'newbies' i am totally new, knowledge is close to zero. So, after reading over a few threads directed towards people such as myself, have bought a couple of books and will continue to learn as much as I can before making common mistakes listed in these and similar forums.

Hope to be able to increase my knowledge (wont be hard haha) and make use of this site and forums.

Cheers (y)

Hello all,

I decided to join this website to interact with and help like minded individuals. I am a independent trader and money manager now home based, having spent over 15 years working for some of leading banks and investment firms including J.P Morgan and Barclay's Investment Bank.

The site looks good for both newcomers and veterans in the field alike as real Forex communities are few and far between. June can statistically speaking be a hard month for all traders and many will suffer great losses if they are not careful. Especially more so with the Greece situation we have on the table.

I wish everyone all the success they can have and be careful out there.

Thanks.

Hi there, my name is Dexter Gloden and hopefully the only serial killing I will be doing is in the FX Market :clap:

I'm new to this age old game of trading , with a degree in Law & without the support of many I chose Forex trading because nothing truly excites me or makes me feel more alive than this. I do hope to find friends that will make this journey a fulfilling one all the while filling our pockets with cash.

That is something I would like.

hi all,

Prop trader at a bulge bracket investment bank, scouting for ideas where i can find them and looking to contribute to the community.

Best wishes to all!

Hi Stratorider

I am at a new start up fx broker
email me at [email protected] and I will do whatever I can to help you
regards

I´m new here, and looking for a new broker; it seems that it´s the most difficult part of trading...
A bit discouraged now, but I still trust my trading capabilities and my passion for trading.
I consider myself a newbie, had multiple demo accounts and the Live account that I´m in currently.

Love to learn and to rely on myself, that´s why I fell inlove with trading.
About brokers, i really need to find a decent one, that a trader can rely on and just concentrate into trading.

Cheers to Ryan of Forexlive who pointed me this forum.[/QUOTE]

Hi

Just to introduce myself

I have 25 years fx trading for various institutions as well as trading pa for myself.
Looking to swap ideas and help out wherever possible
all best to everyone

I'm here cause bigmike doesn't like other mike's on his form... f him
Anyway I trade FX, stocks and not very well.
I've been loosing money for 2 years and still going strong...
Cheers
Mike

Hi All,

I have been a member for sometime, but as yet have not really used this site, now is the time....

I have done a few courses (dare i admit it) over the past few years, one of them on seasonal futures, which was very good. I am now going to start paper trading for 6 months and see if I can be consistently profitable.

Best wishes to everyone

Hi Guys,

Complete newbie, hence the user name! I am determined to learn about trading and become a successful trader. A bit of a dream of mine. Left school at 16 (No Qualifications) and was sent back to Ireland. Now running the UK office of a Tech start up and have a few investment properties.

I know this is going to be a long venture and not a get rich quick scheme. Hoping this site will help me understand the basics before even considering using my own money!

Not sure if this is the right place but does anyway recommend any books on beginner trading?

Thanks!

Mobile trading

Hi, i'm new to trading and keen to find a good mobile platform. Curious what your are using.

cu soon

Hi there: Free sample "UNLOCKING THE WORLD'S LARGEST FINANCIAL SECRET"

Hi guys,

My name Catur Putranto from Indonesia.. I am a newbie trader. I just got an interesting book "UNLOCKING THE WORLD'S LARGEST FINANCIAL SECRET" by Mario Singh, the first Asia's Favourite Forex Coach.
Since I enjoyed read the book, that is a good book, I recommend all of you who seeking a good reference book in trading, especially for newbie like me, please feel free to visit below link to get 43 free pages of the book.
Thank you very much for your kind attention.

This is the link:
http://digital.opportunityfx.com/index.php?u=eyr24vYrEwoRB+Zdw/vmDmhZ/HTJY1aQHPyXAI09QM0=

Hello every one, I am new in the house am so happy to be among of this great forum. I am a forex newbies, I will like to learn from professionals in the house and I will also like to know the best daily forex signals to trade on binary options platform. a As a newbies, this is where I wanted to start my forex, hope to here from BIG bros in the house soon thanks.

Hi

Im new on this forum, and have been trading fx for the past three years mainly using scalping strategies to enter and exit trades at milli seconds with very minimal drawdown.

Regards

Hi All,

My name is joshua Ethan and I’m a new member of T2W's. I wanted to introduce myself and give a little information about myself.

I’m 30 years of age and having 3 years into the stock market. I am working from home.

I’m currently interested in being an active member in T2W's.

Regards
joshua