Sticky Introduce Yourself

Good afternoon , my name is Sergey , I started in this business , but I believe in the success and look forward to the effective operation and development . All successes !!

Hi,
This is DriveExpertAdvisors. We are Expert Advisor developers. We have developed several successful Expert Advisors trading on currencies and metals. Our automated software have been making consistent profit every month for many years.

I am here to represent Drive Expert Advisors and also to share my personal trading ideas , analysis with you.

Thanks

Hi, I'm LL -- i trade options.

Actually, this post reply...is just an Excuse...to be Number 10,000!
Woo-hoo~~~ :clap:

Hi, I'm LL -- i trade options.

Actually, this post reply...is just an Excuse...to be Number 10,000!
Woo-hoo~~~ :clap:
CONGRATS
tumblr_ljj3egLUjQ1qawft1o1_500.gif

Market Research with consumer/amateur traders - £100.00 incentive paid

Hi,

I've registered and declared a comercial interest with the Trade2Win adminstrators. As well as being an amateur trader myself I run a Market research company. I'm running a project at the moment with investors and traders.

It's a 40-60 minute telephone interview and we're paying £100.00 for each interview we complete as an incentive. The project is all about trading platforms and we're speaking to people who trade in shares but not for their job/living. It's as much about what you don't know as what you do know.

Just for clarity and reassurance. My company is called Teamsearch Market Research. We are full members of the Market Research Society (MRS) and strictly follow their code of conduct as well as the Data Protection Act naturally. All interviews we conduct are kept anonymnous and confidential. Data is aggreagted together and anaysed before being presented. No private, account based questions will beasked of you.

This kind of survey is what we call a tele-depth so is more about a discussion rather than yes/no, 'out of 10' type questions.

If you're interested then you can contact me via this thread, via [email protected] or via my office 01422 360371. From here we will call you back, ask some intial screening questions such as 'how many trades do you make a year', how long do you keep your trades/shares for on average'. We will then arrange a convenient time for us to call you back and conduct the interview.

Many thanks

Rob

Trading

Hi,

I am a trader, scalper mostly... And I wanted to share some strategies for trading.

I am interested in knowing tennis/basket strategies and I may share soccer approaches.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am a newbie stock trader. Would like to gain insights/ideas for stock trading medium short/long term in tech/energy sector.

Thanks

come to say hi

hi.

totally new here.
I am a sex toys sales in a small trade company. wanna start my own business now and really need to know more about trading.

Chan

Hey guys! Nice to be here. I have 5+ years in trading. Started as a currency trader, but switched to commodity. Would be glad to contribute, share and learn!

My name is Sergey,
novice trader on the stock exchange . At the moment, I am trying to find the most useful and effective information, articles, recommendations . If someone is ready to throw or to advise interesting books . Write a personal message
Yours faithfully Sergey

My name is Sergey,
novice trader on the stock exchange . At the moment, I am trying to find the most useful and effective information, articles, recommendations . If someone is ready to throw or to advise interesting books . Write a personal message
Yours faithfully Sergey
saulgoodman__130409172658__130726211708-275x213.png

Hello all

I'm new here , but read for a long time with .

My Name is Mark and i am from Austria.
I am always looking for interesting stocks .

Sorry for my bad English.

Really nice to be hear after a long period of paucity of
activity on my part, not in the financial mkts.I hail the
zone often referred to as emerging economy and we are
set tp take the world of the financial markets by storm
as we "trade2win" always....that is just it.

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

Phil here, ready to interact with fellow like minded people whom are passionate about trading.

Star Prosper
Philip Stewart

Hello everyone!

Hello Traders! I would like to know people around the world! I am from Colombia, and I have been in trading during a couple of years!
Thank you!

Hello Fellow traders, My name is Ashok Reddy and I am here to learn forex trading. Would like to get ideas of becoming a successful trader.

bit late as been on here for a couple of months now, work full time in the pharma sector, followed 2 or 3 shares for a few years then explored a little. Followed a well know(ish) traders blog and done very well from 3 or 4 of his recommendations, then last year discovered spread betting. Got too c0cky at first, lost half a years salary doing so. Stopped, went back to the drawing board and now I've broke even and making some money too. Dont regret any trades as learnt more from my losses than the wins.

Hoping to do it full time one day, few years off yet

Live in Hertfordshire