Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone I just joining this forum and I hope it would be worthy to be on this forum.I'm a scalper so I wish to contact with anyone who scalping DAX to share our views and strategies.

Hi All, I am new to Forex ,but not to trading. been trading for a while using TA. took a liking to Forex and here Iam.

Greetings All, i would like to introduce myself to such beautiful community !!

My name is Abeer Saba, i am 22 years old female & i hope to be a good handy friend helping of being beneficial to all traders, hopefully together we shall reach our market goals !!

My pleasure to know you all .

Regards,
Abeer Saba

Hello I am new to Trade2Win Only not to the TRADING.I am thinking its already too much delay happened to register at Trade2Win..Finally , I am Here with every FOREX TRADER as a Member at Trade2Win

Hi am Stephe, am from kenya a place called Nairob. Am new to the your community can anyone help me by directing me what happens here

Hi all ,

My name is Khanh. I have been a trader over more then 5 years. At my website i share my knowledge and experiences to starters and experienced traders.

I came here to learn, share my knowledge and my trading experience. I hope i can provide a lot of value to this community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, greetings from the netherlands.
I'm a middle-aged bloke looking to learn a little bit more about trading. I'm interesting particularly in the FOREX market as well as commodities dear to my heart (coffee & gold).
I've got a demo CMC account that I've been playing with for a few weeks now. Using a simple strategy (10 & 20 EMA and establised RSI) I've been able to make some profits, but not enough to retire on just yet!
I'm hoping to learn more from this forum and hopefully share some insights and experiences.

Hi there I have just signed up and am starting to learn about trading. Not sure what to do for the best when starting out as a complete rookie but here goes. Reading around the subject as much as possible before I dip my toes into the market.

Hi! I'm Joe. Recently I've been interested in trading for a long time but have never really done it. Recently I discovered a startup called Robinhood that allows you to trade for free and with no minimum investment.

This allowed me to get my feet wet and now I want to become more serious!

Hello to all members!

My name is Gary Sharp, I have been trading Forex since 2007, and have blown my fair share of accounts...it's been a steep (expensive) learning curve.

I am new to T2W, and hope I can make a useful contribution.

Cheers
Gary

I everyone I'm new to T2W.. Oops I forgot to introduce myself to you guys my name is Andre, And I always wanted to own my own business or run a business for myself....... so if any of you guys can help me please inbox me

Somalia ha noolaato

I am "Haaji" I like to introduce my self, I am gentlemen who is professional to the training analysis. Thanks

Hi Im Dane

Completely new to this. Bought some local shares about 5years back. By broker left me in the lurch and never contacted me again. ive really just forgotten about them. I dont think they have made much money and im looking at cashing in and getting involved in something international with a broker that has my interests at heart and actually values my business.

prepared to take a bit of a gamble with the money.

Hi fellow traders,

I didn't even know that I signed up the site a few years ago. Wow lol
So I'm considering myself as a new member and posting a new message.
Hope to learn more about trading and great traders out there!