Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello

Have been trading all sorts in the last 15 years and lost 1000s and 1000s, but I have adopted a complete new approach and it works so hope to share some of this with you guys

Hi everyone, I am a day trader from India. I trade NIfty and BankNifty Futures. Of late the markets have been choppy affecting my performance. Hard core believer and practitioner of technical analysis. Have shared my technical learnings on my website, where I also support other small traders as a small business. Found the Point and Figure discussion very useful. Having used the method for over 6 months, I found several new insights, especially for day trading.

Hello,

My interest is applying neural nets to multicharts easylanguage code. I wish to embed a simple NN into MC code. I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions as to obtaining NN code for this purpose.

Thanks,

Rick

Hi,everyone one,
I am Ruby,now I am a sales about international trade,dealing with raw materials of pesticides,fungicides and herbicides.I like making friends and chatting,reading good books is also my interest.

Hi guys,
I am a new user. I'm studying the market. I noticed that there are a lot of theories (cycles, elliot's wave, oscillators, indicators, gaps, and so on) but I have to admit that the confusion in my mind is growing up !!!!
:confused:
I am italian (so, sorry for my poor english). I would like to operate on the mini-FTSEMIB index. Is there somebody working with this future? Are you gaining ?
I am glad to join this community because I would like to know other people sharing the interest for the market machineries.
Yes, I am a newbie but I would like to understand !!!
Thank you in advance for your help and cooperation,
Best regards,
mistocarta

New member here. Man of few words, better at lurking.
Forex trader (-very happy with Baby Pips; very unhappy with traders who don't do due diligence, then complain)

I hope to contribute to these forums and be a little more verbose. It'll take practice though.

Blake

what is up at interactive investor. and lansdown.decided to go to lansdown when I I started charging.shares have not appeared on lansdown new account after 2 months. unable t6o get tax return fro I I excuses every time i call.now threatened with charges from october

Hi all, I've been into currencies for about 41/2 years, my screen name is not what it seems, I live in the US but if Obama is 'somehow' re-elected I will be swimming as fast as I can to Greece because even Greece will be better off than the US. (o: Just had to start off with a bang! Hope that's not against the rules.
PS. I'm not bashing Greece, I even have a good 'Greek' Friend who tossed the apple and is now getting married this weekend in Greece. Hmmm... Why am I not there? Oh yea; Go to Greece = -$, $ in market = +$. Wish I could get the spouse to understand this kind of math. Last but not least, I believe in the all but forgotten Golden Rule.

Hello everyone. I just registered today. I'm happy to be here, and look forward to reading and posting. I became interested in online trading back in Dec. 2010, and have been day trading the ES. My name is Joseph.

Hi everyone,
I'm a professional trader from China. Mainly trading US stocks and China's futures. Good luck to everyone!

Profitrader Max

Hi guys,
I am new in forex , about 4 month since first started for any information concerning tradings and softwares. Have downloaded over 100 e-books much to learn. Currently playing with demo accounts and testing, testing not enough confidence for live jet. Hope to share my 2sents in the future.
Happy trading
andres11617