Sticky Introduce Yourself

where about are you in the world ?.

Hi Guys.. I Peter.. I started Demo Trading a month ago with $10000 now Im nearing $20000.. Well, Im going "Real" now and want to share my experiences with fellow traders. In my hood nobody talks the trading language and it can get lonely sometimes when you see life through candlesticks

Im in Botswana... See a copy of my Trades attached.. Its a demo account but the strategy is real

Attachments

• DetailedStatement24-26.htm
    41 KB · Views: 321
Hello folks,

Well, I'm another nervous newbie..
I'll try not to make tooooo many newbie mistakes, like asking silly questions instead of reading things first etc.
I hear that making the first million is the hardest part :) so we'll see!

G.

Hi Every one I am lilli2. I have been on and of with Trade 2 Win foe a few years. I have a lot of knowledge of different types of trading though I haven't them all I love studying new forms of trading. My facebook daphne unsted. I call Daphne's wall has traders from all of the worlds exchanges. Nasdaq.newyork hongkong, london,Chicago u name it they are there as well as President Obama, Photographers Orphans Charities and people who just drop in. I have missed T2W. I couldn't log in. sincerely lilli2

Hi Geof 1 Please always ask for information. Be inquisitive. To trade successfully you need knowledge, otherwise you will never make winning trades. Trading is about information and knowledge. Good luck with your trading. Sincerely lilli2. PS. My name lilli2 is from my maiden name Lilley. The second hence lilli2.
Just thought I'd add that little snippet.

Hi, I'm Jim and I live in Greece. Although this is my first post here at trade2win introducing myself, I have been a member since... 2004! Better late than never I guess!

My experience regarding online trading involves trading fixed odds at Betfair since 2004 and stock/forex trading with Interactive Brokers since 2010. Although I consider myself an expert in Betfair trading having built a 6-figure bankroll in horse racing markets between 2004-2007, when it comes to stock or forex trading, I'm a beginner.

My goal is to make a living from financial trading, despite having other sources of income, one of which is actually blogging! I have also studied Chemical Engineering but never got a job in my life. I pretty much make ends meet online.

Good luck at the markets!

Hello folks,

Well, I'm another nervous newbie..
I'll try not to make tooooo many newbie mistakes, like asking silly questions instead of reading things first etc.
I hear that making the first million is the hardest part :) so we'll see!

G.

Hi Geoff,

there are no silly questions just silly people who think they are, don't worry. I started trading about 10 years ago with little money and know how before long i lost everything, although i'm not unique.

I was then hit by Peter Carlsen and Ben Jackson two fraudsters from Morgan Finanacial Advisors, boiler room idiots.

do not accept any friendly advice about investing from cold callers, waste their time but never send any money, learn from my mistakes.

You need someone who you can trust in this game someone who has a lot of experience who can give you video lessons and offer email back up. My saving grace is Jeff Williams from topstockpics.com.

You get all the above lessons and a great chat room filled with knowledgeable people text alerts and a whole lot more.

this is their link SuperNova Subscriptions & Pricing

Hi Geoff,

there are no silly questions just silly people who think they are, don't worry. I started trading about 10 years ago with little money and know how before long i lost everything, although I'm not unique.

I was then hit by Peter Carlsen and Ben Jackson two fraudsters from Morgan Financial Advisors, boiler room idiots.

do not accept any friendly advice about investing from cold callers, waste their time but never send any money, learn from my mistakes.

You need someone who you can trust in this game someone who has a lot of experience who can give you video lessons and offer email back up. My saving grace is Jeff Williams from topstockpics.com.

You get all the above lessons and a great chat room filled with knowledgeable people text alerts and a whole lot more.

this is their link SuperNova Subscriptions & Pricing

Hiya digby, and Lilli,

Smashing welcomes. I'll certainly take you both up on your offers of help in future, in chats on here.. and will also have a peep at the websites mentioned, cheers guys.

There's no danger of me following tips and 'ramps', so don't worry digby, I've also made that mistake in the past, lol, but only in a very small way... it hurt my pride more than anything.

At the moment, I am intending to study and study... I'm in no rush at all to dive into this field. Or should I say 'fields'... it's very rapidly becoming apparent that I know even less about things I have no idea about !! Not only that, but it seems there are many things that I didn't even know existed... Not just trading the markets, but in 'financials' in a broad sense,(esp' property).

Mind you, I do know, now, that I've been looking into things (blind alleys) that wont be figuring in my future trading/investing, so I guess even that study wasn't entirely wasted, maybe... (every cloud, and all that...).

I'm afraid I've signed up to all sorts online lately, so can't promise to come and pester you for a little while, but rest assured that your ears will be well and truly bent in the near future :)

Nice to see you and thanks again chaps!

Geoff.

Hi Peter,
I am just starting also, I was looking at your statement, very impressive. One thing I notice is that you do not seem to use any stop loss on your trades, is this because when you paper trade the system does not allow it or you do not use them?
Best Regards
Luis

Im in Botswana... See a copy of my Trades attached.. Its a demo account but the strategy is real

Hello Members

I am not so experience trader in Forex market but i have started my trading before just 1 year and now I want to become a master of Forex trading so i can teach other one who want to trade in Forex market and T2W Forum is the best platform for sharing my knowledge and earn lots of knowledge from here.

Thank
Kalpesh Maheta

Re: Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hello to everybody! I am a new user here and would like to say "hello"!

Hi LM.. I am basically a scalper and follow my trades minute by minute.. sometimes I have only seconds to open and close a trade such that I barely have time to set up "stops". Rather I use mental stops.. Its all in the subconcious.. So how are you trades doing? Whats your strategy?

where about are you in the world ?.

Hi Peter,
I am just starting also, I was looking at your statement, very impressive. One thing I notice is that you do not seem to use any stop loss on your trades, is this because when you paper trade the system does not allow it or you do not use them?
Best Regards
Luis

hi all my first post here! my name is Andy. just started to look into trading and seems confusing. not got much money to start and not thinking i make loads of money, joined plus500 demo 2 days ago.

Hi, try these guys 4X PIPS - Flash Intro signal service and advice service, genuine honest guys, charge only $49 or $69 a month, you get free ebook on trading and live skype group..good place for all levels of traders...thanks

Hi, try these guys 4X PIPS - Flash Intro signal service and advice service, genuine honest guys, charge only $49 or $69 a month, you get free ebook on trading and live skype group..good place for all levels of traders...thanks

Hey guy n gals
Im a hobby trader looking to go part time and start making money, I will be looking for help and advice as I go along.
I started trading when I became part of a company that Manufactures Trade Desks and benching soloutions for markets in NYC,Chicago and SanFran. Now im hooked

Hi

Trading forex since 2007. Some successes in trading contest and of course in real life trading. Especially trading main currency pair but now focusing on CFD and indexes. Trading strategy? Price Action and Supply/Demand trading :) hope to have great time here

cheers!