Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am an old member trying to get active now. Toying with the idea of using CANSLIM approach. Also saw Invest4y.com software ASTSS 4-2 Has any one got any experience with their approach?
Your help will be most appreciated.
monypro

Good evening gentlemen,

I am patient. I work hard. I won't believe anything you say.
We should get along just fine.

Cheers from Belgium,
patientfox

hello everyone

Budgeting for a Dream Wedding Dress

Are you a bride creating a budget with no idea how much a best wedding dress will really cost? Magazines are confusing and often don't even list prices for gowns. Here's an easy guide to what you'll get for your money.

For around $500, you can purchase a cheap wedding dress at a larger retailer that is machine made. Generally, these are made largely of synthetic fabrics, and have minimal amounts of hand-detailing. You may be able to purchase a lovely bridesmaid's gown in white from a more well-known designer. Make sure to get the wedding dress altered to help it fit you properly.

Brides who are looking for a designer wedding dress in silk or other natural fabric should expect to pay between $2000 and $4000. For this amount of money, the gown should be very well made, and include some hand detailing. You'll go to a salon where they'll measure you, help you pick your affordable wedding dress, and order it directly from the designer in your size. Once it arrives, you'll pay a little extra to have it altered to fit you.

For brides who have an extravagant budget, expect to pay $6000 and up for a designer wedding dress custom made just for you. A seamstress will work with you to precisely fit and design the gown around your body. Most of the work will be done by hand. Oh, and don't forget that you'll have well known designers and an au courant design.

Hi,

Looks like a good place to Spam 4X PIPS and wedding dresses in this particular part of the forum.

I've ben messing about on Bullbearings for almost 4 years now and have raised my $100k virtual stake to $1.4B... all very well if in a virtual world where you can marry Lara Croftt, not much use in the real world.

So I'm tentatively playing with a considerably smaller stake on Plus 500, having made some money on their Demo account. One thing I hadn't really counted on is the Premiums (especially on weekends!), but it's a bit of learning money, so even if I lose the lot it's not the end of the world.

Monthly - Quarterly returns is usually what I've looked for, daily/hourly/minute monitoring just isn't really what I'm after... so I'm not sure if CFDs are really going to be for me. Anyone with more experience got any suggestions?

EDIT: I should add that while the above may sound like I think I'm "the big I am" by have a virtual account that reads "Your portfolio has increased by 1,428,975.02% in 46 months.", I really don't proclaim to know trading termanolgy and fully appreciate that being able to buy more shares than are issued on a company (as you can do on Bullbearings) and there being no change in price when buying up vast numbers of shares obviously is not realistic. Anyway, busily reading through http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/89078-essentials-first-steps.html and noticing lots mistakes I have made (and hopefully being warned off several potential traps), but it's reassuring to read some honest stuf as opposed to "this time next year, Rodney" crap.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am John and I have just signed up for one month trial with tirade index solutions for the first time trading, but after reading some of the comments I am starting to feel that it was a mistake.
Anyway time will tell, let's see what happens from here.

JB

Hi Guys this is a difficult question to answer. I have learned and tried all sorts of trading methods. winning but not receiving payment. 1. Excuse I'm too old 2. Low Post Code. It can really be down to the broker you choose. Then your trading confidence and knowledge. the road for me is working wit an advisory service from the big trading houses at Canary wharf. Using their professional Account. To make it as retail trader have several broker accounts. trade small often. I do binary options. 3 trades a day. then each day I put 3 weekly and monthly trades as well. at £25 a trade it is doing great. More than that you start to lose. Go in put in 3 one hourly 3 daily weekly 3 monthly
any combination. £25 win gives £45 return. I use this to build and keep a trading bank. If i lose there's money to trade. Re-cap. You need several accounts. trade small shot time trades daily. Warm regards lilli2 regular small income is better than huge losses. xxxx

Hi Lisa welcome to Trade2Win The best way to use this website is to have a Good look around. Check the forums. Check every thing before deciding on what thread you want to join. Good Luck. Warm Regards lilli2 xxxx

I got a thread from a broker. Showing every thing he has to offer. Looks good. But it is wise to check them out. Google search. Write review company name enter. If you still want to trade do the minimum amount he allows. Taking funds out is the biggest problem out of 9 retail brokers i have used none paid out. Xxxx

Hello,

How is everyone doing? My name is Mike. I have been trading Forex for about 4 years now on and off. I have been successful at times, but not absolutely consistent with my trading yet. Therefore I have not quit my day job (@ Aerospace)for the last 10 years. I am interested in sharing ideas with other traders who are willing to learn.

Look forward to chatting with some smart people.

Mike

Hello All,
I recently decided to take FOREX seriously and dive into this big sea of money market. I am a beginner and very confused about where to start. I am in Toronto, Canada. Should I start with some reading material online or should I be taking some online/classroom courses?

Please help...Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Harnit

Hello All,
I recently decided to take FOREX seriously and dive into this big sea of money market. I am a beginner and very confused about where to start. I am in Toronto, Canada. Should I start with some reading material online or should I be taking some online/classroom courses?

Please help...Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Harnit

Start with Kathy Lien's forex books, Alexander Elder's Trading For a Living. =)

HI I AM REPLYING TO SEVERAL AT ONCE REGARDING FOREX. FOR BEGINNERS THERE IS SO MUCH AROUND. YOU WILL FIND BEGINNER COURSES ON U TUBE AND THERE IS THE INTERNET. ASK JEEVES.

FOREX has MANY GUISES FUNDAMENTAL. TECHNICAL.BEST TIMES.NOW NEWS. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. ESPECIALLY AS A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A WEBSITE WITH IT. HE MAKES IT SO SIMPLE FOR YOU. ALL YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER. 1.HAVE A GOOD BROKER. 2' HIS TIME IS NEW YORK UK IS 5 HOURS AHEAD UNTIL CLOCKS GO BACK. HIS NAME IS HENRY LIU. HE IS A FOREX EXPERT. I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR 8 YEARS. http://henryliuforex.com/how-to-get-started-with-newstrading.com/ wwww.henryliu.com/ Currency Strength Meter basically henry hands you all the information. you just need to adjust New York time he gives to UK at the moment 5 hours ahead of New York. warm regards lill2 xxx