Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,
Just starting out. Quick browse tells me there's a whole heap of stuff I don't know ...
Looking forward to learning, and earning.
L2e :)

Hi from AlteaBrian. I live in Spain and I have been looking for someway of making money. As jobs are hard to find I have decided to try Trading or Betting on the Internet to see if that will work. Have a few ideas like sports arbitrage betting. Is this a good idea.

Been in the world of Trading nearly a decade.Reactivated this account although joined years back.Looking forward to future interactions.

Hi everyone. I've been trading for several years. Does anyone know of a reliable programmer that can code DLL. protection for a simple metatrader indicator that draws certain support and resistance levels.
I have several clients and don't want them stealing my code. I'm looking to see how someone operates on this simple project and then I have a larger project once I find someone I can trust.

Cheers

Hi all, I have been playing with forex for about 6 months and thought it was about time I got serious or gave it away!
So here I am ready to learn as much as I can, sorry that I won’t be much of a contributor for a while but hopefully that will change.

Hi all, just joined T2W.
I have 6 months experience in fx trading trying to learn how to play the game.
Hope i can learn here and be able to cotribute also.

Hi all, I've just joined t2w. Im currently on a course at amplify trading in london. just completed the first month, 3 more to go. Ive never traded before this course and i have to say i love it! hope to learn from others experience as well as share my own!

Hello all,

I am new to T2W - I am working as a consultant to an automated trading desk at the present, so I am looking to learn more about the strategies and technology.

Hello!

I'm here to contribute (and learn more) in the area of trading practice, particularly stock trading and system trading. I have some things to contribute based on developing and deploying my own varied trading systems for many, many years, in both the commodities market and the stock market.

I believe strongly in the critical value of mechanical exits vs. discretionary exits, and I believe that while many of the usual trading axioms are correct at some level, the are frequently miss applied.

On the other side, I am a fan of discretionary selection of trading vehicles (stocks for me these days) and entries, vs. use of a mechanical selection algorithm. Why is a long subject best addressed in forums, not here!

I've traded many commodities using fully automated systems including coffee, hogs, and soybean oil. I am not currently trading commodities. I've developed and deployed fully automated trading systems for stocks. Currently I use a formal system that includes front end discretionary selection methods and mechanical rules for exit management.

Full disclosure: I am vending the trading system I currently utilize.

I like to play guitar (classical mostly but some jazz and rock too), shoot pool, play poker and blackjack, surf, and...trade!

-Kevin

Last edited:
Sako fx is a technical and innovative company operating in the Forex Financial Markets with a Sure-fire Hedge Strategy and Robot developed by skilled professionals for trading the foreign currency exchanges.

Hello everyone
im an new member in trade2win.
from sweden ,want to learn more about currency
best regards /Nicke

Hello, this website seems very user friendly. I have thought about trading for years and now find myself in a position to do so. However before I begin I plan on planning. Then learning. Then planning some more. Then paper trading. Then dipping my toe in the markets with a small amount of dollars.

I have enjoyed the statistical side of baseball for years and have played in several Strat-O-Matic baseball leagues. Now it is time to ease off on the games and see what the markets have to offer.