Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1266...........sorry that was fast and you have to wait 30 seconds for new posts here at T2win

GBP could be peaking ................surprised if it sees 46 again

watching for gu sells

good morning,

got in a bit late today, missed the sterling move, especially GA....but I do not mind, I will get her another time.

Regarding Tar, he is teasing, he is having a lot of fun and myself with him.:LOL:

Hi Fugazsy

I keep wanting to say GM - but it not in your country - its more like getting reading for bed time

Well he listed the calls - in advance - you would need balls of steel and larger stops than we play with - and not the type of moves you might fancy 10 or 20 lots a pip on but when they come off - they are massive and so take you into the 300 -600 pip areas

All down to confidence on the Price structures of each pair - and then as long as not a major shift across the board - with massive whiplashing etc - all goes to plan

Have a good session

Regards

F

should have waited for higher prices and a better R/R .......but lets see ........

34 ......now a little action finally ...........usd looks a little overbought though now dammit

EU

10 28 am

It became a scalp buy at 10 20 am at 1267 area - I said wait to over 75 and then it only went up another 3 pips

Pullbacks staying above 68 are buys again - but the EU is in a BTTZ tease area - ie manipulation going on here - so be careful - could be another trap

Hi F,

Also what does BTTZ stand for? and any clues on how to figure out these areas?

Thanks

Hi F,

Also what does BTTZ stand for? and any clues on how to figure out these areas?

Thanks

Hi park600

BTTZ - its basically a Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone

Price goes into it - but when and where it comes out is the problem

Normally they appear in ranges of say 15 -40 pips when both last interim highs and last interim lows have both held over 30 mins with no breach

It allow the market then to tease by showing false sentiments both ways - to catch out intraday bulls and bears

It can lead to double whammy's catching out both short term Bulls and Bears - before it finally make a proper move

BTTZ areas can last anything from 30 mins to 2 hrs

Normally in AM session they happen some times between 10 am and Midday UK

Wow all markets gone very dull now.

Could do with one of Mrs F's bacon sandwich. So that's me for the morning.

Back for some hoped for fireworks later, though it may be a case of treading water till this evening.

GL all

Status
Not open for further replies.