Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys

At times it worth refreshing the browser and checking back previous page

Many times I miss comments when pages change and also I try and refresh every 30 seconds to see latest comments - otherwise - I miss them

I noticed yesterday - I had missed totally 5 comments through out day - had not seen when on that page

Guys

At times it worth refreshing the browser and checking back previous page

Many times I miss comments when pages change and also I try and refresh every 30 seconds to see latest comments - otherwise - I miss them

I noticed yesterday - I had missed totally 5 comments through out day - had not seen when on that page

Yes wondered why you never commented -)

gbpnzd +195

eurnzd +43

ea +50

nice moves

the gbp bull has dominated the London session and whacked the whole G7 ......the CHF and Euro were interestingly forerunner buys and picked up pips from non europeans

NZD sells were good pips + many others there alongside it (y)

N

Attachments

• gbp bull session.JPG
    gbp bull session.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 86
Tar steps back initially and then sweeps up the big moves .................nice nice strategy

wish I had the patience
N

Excellent stuff - that GN seems a massive mover ?

Fugazsy will be trying to work this out now :)

good morning,

got in a bit late today, missed the sterling move, especially GA....but I do not mind, I will get her another time.

Regarding Tar, he is teasing, he is having a lot of fun and myself with him.:LOL:

GBPNZD bullish above 2.2490 and bearish below 2.2450 .

EURNZD bullish above 1.62 and bearish below 1.6175

EA needs above 1.4605 for buys and below 1.4580 for sells

nice call on the 40 pip range...............there was a major pullback on the NZD index but it survived and then the GBP went to town (y)

as a scalper its interesting to see this range progression but I am playing with 1-3 pip stop ranges in my world ........5 at best if needed ........

Tar what stops are you using ?..........must be pretty deep for this game ?

respect
N

Attachments

• GN call.JPG
    GN call.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 313
usd now selling off in last hour............stay on that ...........Euro still to rise again .GU selling

nice call on the 40 pip range...............there was a major pullback on the NZD index but it survived and then the GBP went to town (y)

as a scalper its interesting to see this range progression but I am playing with 1-3 pip stop ranges in my world ........5 at best if needed ........

Tar what stops are you using ?..........must be pretty deep for this game ?

respect
N

I dont use a fixed number , GBPNZD spread is 5-8 cant use tight stop for that unlike the Euro for example ...

Status
Not open for further replies.