Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fugazsy

I keep wanting to say GM - but it not in your country - its more like getting reading for bed time

Well he listed the calls - in advance - you would need balls of steel and larger stops than we play with - and not the type of moves you might fancy 10 or 20 lots a pip on but when they come off - they are massive and so take you into the 300 -600 pip areas

All down to confidence on the Price structures of each pair - and then as long as not a major shift across the board - with massive whiplashing etc - all goes to plan

Have a good session

Regards

F

Hi F

good evening from here...

I respect you, you are such a gentleman but because of the respect that have for you I am going to honest with you, you are the naivety in persona......

Try this, ask him to make a live call, he knows what a real live call is, I saw him on the other thread mankind live call and he is very good at it and never saw him making this amount of pips.......He is making live calls in advance as you do and he is making a huge amount of pips......

Wow all markets gone very dull now.

Could do with one of Mrs F's bacon sandwich. So that's me for the morning.

Back for some hoped for fireworks later, though it may be a case of treading water till this evening.

GL all

LOL

Yes we need to break out one way or other out the tight ranges

Action just from 11 19 am - nice buys on a lot of pairs

See you later on Nick

(y)

Hi F

good evening from here...

I respect you, you are such a gentleman but because of the respect that have for you I am going to honest with you, you are the naivety in persona......

Try this, ask him to make a live call, he knows what a real live call is, I saw him on the other thread mankind live call and he is very good at it and never saw him making this amount of pips.......He is making live calls in advance as you do and he is making a huge amount of pips......

Cheer Fugazsy for the gentleman bit ;-)

What he is doing is know as "wrapping"

It will work at least 70% of the time - depending on your stops sizes

Check out every call he made this morning and see what stop size he needed

The problem is if the "wrap " is too tight - ( you get whipsawed - ie taken in both trades both ways ) or if too large - same again - but then a lot longer wait for it to happen

Its all possible Fugazsy - remember Tar as won a demo trading competition once from what I remember - so I have no doubt - he knows what he is doing - but like all of us - he will never be 100% correct.

Regards

F

The problem is if the "wrap " is too tight - ( you get whipsawed - ie taken in both trades both ways ) or if too large - same again - but then a lot longer wait for it to happen

Its all possible Fugazsy - remember Tar as won a demo trading competition once from what I remember - so I have no doubt - he knows what he is doing - but like all of us - he will never be 100% correct.

Regards

F

Tar is calling ranges and entering on breaches ............as F says it requires wider stops than we use and also steel Sphericals to ride the Drawdowns....

but Tar knows what he is doing .............the pips are spectacular but as Tar will admit these cannot be "leveraged" as much as the scalping game with much smaller stops

Tar knows what he is doing though so respect to him (y)

N

Regards

F

F

why is not making those amount of pips when he is making real live calls instead of live calls in advance......I think he wants to prove that live calls in advance is BS......Look I might be wrong.....to be honest I do not care.....if he does I am happy for him.....

Maybe you should ask him and let see what he has to say in regard...otherwise I think we should move on..this is a bit endless....I need to trade....a bit quite for me today....the wagon left without me..:cry:

F

why is not making those amount of pips when he is making real live calls instead of live calls in advance......I think he wants to prove that live calls in advance is BS......Look I might be wrong.....to be honest I do not care.....if he does I am happy for him.....

Maybe you should ask him and let see what he has to say in regard...otherwise I think we should move on..this is a bit endless....I need to trade....a bit quite for me today....the wagon left without me..:cry:

If Tar is playing the BS posts on F's thread then so be it ..........I don't really care either way and give him the benefit of the doubt

whatever he is doing - he is still contributing to F's viewing figures and propelling him to the millionaire status this thread deserves ;)

N

Sorry - just lost my Virgin broadband again - third time in last week

It goes off for about 10 mins - and then back to normal - - all at different times - and they have already fitted a new router as well??

Very strange - its also on cable and supposed to be super fast

Luckily I have a back up with a dongle - to save me when in trades

Back to normal for now - but told them want a full check as this is not right - otherwise I will have to move - again ;-(

EJ

was not here to take it - but check out 11 39 am on the EJ

It was a perfect scalp set up for a sell

Will post my chart to show you what I saw etc etc

Sorry - just lost my Virgin broadband again - third time in last week

It goes off for about 10 mins - and then back to normal - - all at different times - and they have already fitted a new router as well??

Very strange - its also on cable and supposed to be super fast

Luckily I have a back up with a dongle - to save me when in trades

Back to normal for now - but told them want a full check as this is not right - otherwise I will have to move - again ;-(

jees - sounds like you need to call in a favour mate :LOL:

Attachments

• rb.JPG
    rb.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.