Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
A F type set up for a scalp sell on EJ at 11 39 am

EJ

1 Min LR Chart

Perfect set up with LRs and time and PA etc etc

A 30 pip fall and easy a RR of 5 + all within 25 mins

192084d1434539048-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-170615-am-11-39.png

Attachments

• EJ - 170615 am 11 39.png
    EJ - 170615 am 11 39.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 416
hard this morning ...........if the Europeans were more correlated it would help........they are all over the bloody place now :LOL:

Attachments

• circus circus.JPG
    circus circus.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 62
Europeans are dumping but usd advance north has halted

= not much progress south for GU / EU now

good luck with that ..........sorry to see you have such a frustrating problem ..........urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

N

Latest news = my super duper brand new router
= OK 1week old as gone haywire and finally failed - now awaiting another tech guy with another one

Cannot trade off my dongle and tablet - other than open or close positions - so having to wait now - I just hope its fixed tonight

Its gone haywire after we had a new virgin box and upgrade on the TV - that seems to be half the problem - but at least the TV still works

Update when I can

Regards

F

5 30 pm and not impressed at all with virgin media now OK they might work on to 8 pm with some techs but otherwise it tomorrow - hardly like the claim all fixed with 8 hrs

If I am not on in the morning you know why - they can stick their super speeds claim - give me back my old 20 mb ratings rather than 100 which is then only 55 and does not work :-((

A frustrated and annoyed F

morning all

at the moment I am working usd sells into the slowly rising Europeans

N

Status
Not open for further replies.