Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - top so far 58/9 - above 51 still scalp bullish - got the feeling it will try higher again

would only scalp sell under 49 and 46 = otherwise await the next 12 mins

Got to pop out in 10 mins

On AU - mini BTTZ now

we need above 55 and 60 to hold scalp buys on
and really under 46 for scalp sell

Similar GU - R;s at 55 to 65

AU - top so far 58/9 - above 51 still scalp bullish - got the feeling it will try higher again

would only scalp sell under 49 and 46 = otherwise await the next 12 mins

Comment from over 6 hrs ago prior to me popping out - and not returning at tea time

AU did not make 60 or 65 - but did fall and i had commented to sell under 49 and 46 - which it did and made 38 approx 2 hrs later

Now at 41 and still bearish - but needs under 37 and 29 to hold or take more scalp sell

Notice EJ still hanging around the 143 00 area - and need over 143 10 and 14 for more scalp buys.

Should be around the rest of the week - but have a couple of Holiday breaks over this month and May

See you prior to the Opens

Regards

F

Wednesday 2nd April 2014 - Pre E O

Good Morning FX Traders

6 52 am UK time and checking out charts on key pairs I Intraday trade - ie

EU / EJ / EA / AU / GU / Uchf

Will review with a quick update during the next 15 mins

Have a good trading day

Regards

F

EU

Made 3816 as a high yesterday before falling to 3790 - and now up again at 3811

Above 3800 - session bullish and although I can scalp sell at 3804 and 3801 - we then have more interim supports at 3795 - 90 and then 70-80 area.

Will scalp it both ways this morning as not presently in a BTTZ

UChf - Fallen from 8837 and currently at 8826. Under 23 and 20 more scalp sells and any retrace bounces can still be resold if they stay below 30

Above 33 and 38 I would then be looking at scalp buying

EJ

Peaked during Asian session at 143 44/5 and as since fallen to 143 22 and is currently a scalp sell needing under 18 and 14 to hold on longer

Need over 35 + to look at more scalp buys for now

EA and the AU

These 2 pairs have been and still are nice profitable trades since March 12th for me

Now we are in a new month - I am looking for maybe larger pullbacks on both and although still in 2 NPGT's on the EA - am no longer holding buys on the AU

We did make just over 9300 high yesterday on the AU - but with no new low on the EA

AU currently at 9236 and EA at 4937

Both currently in BTTZ's but will be keeping an eye on when I get back after a school run at 8 am time

GU

Under 6639 - i still have the GU more session bearish - but need to breach under supports at the 6618 - 23 area

So over 37 and 42 would be scalp buying for a turn up - and under 22 and 17 looking at holding scalp sells for now

Away from desk in 15 mins - and so far 3 scalps on EU / EJ and Swissy. Not planning to leave any stake on for now - so any profits over 5 pips glad to take atm

Notice more red news on GU at 9 30 am UK time - just under 2 hrs from now

See you a bit later guys - and make sure you focus etc etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.