Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

One of my favourite pairs and it was very kind to me yesterday - and I hope it will be today

Price atm 142 27

Above 142 00 zone - I look upon higher if 39 and then 50 and 60 can be breached

From just before the end of the 6 30 am time window 142 25/6 was a scalp buy and first clues will be a try over 34 and 39

Would only look at scalp sells for now under 142 23 and then 19

EJ - made 142 165 on fall - then turned and 20 became a scalp buy again

Out the scalp sell - but not in scalp buy for now - as in BTTZ

Comments from earlier on this morning on EJ ( ie in Advance of movements for those not following )

Missed the scalp buys above 20 - 34 -39 - 50 etc - shame as been away from desk for over an hr

Above 43 still scalp bullish

good hunting today guys ..............i'm tied up now elsewhere unfortunately

N

EU

Price atm at 3776 and although flat - the structure favours a scalp buy above 3771/2- but with 3783 being a lower high needing to be breached to go higher

Would not think of scalp selling until price drops under 3769 and 65

A BTTZ area and so expect gameplay

EU comment from over 2 hrs ago ( ie in Advance of movements for those not following )

Well price made over 72 - and then above 3783 to so far 3798

Unfortunately - missed it being out for over an hr - but above 78 and 83 still scalp bullish if any pull backs fall to to those prices

AU - got stopped out 30% stake in profit whilst out and EA out prior to the change in movement

AU - below 9268 is still a scalp sell for now with next Supports at 55 and then 38 -40 area

Would need over 74 and 82 for scalp buys

EA- presently pulling back after a morning high so far of 4903

Above 4878 still scalp bullish - and would only hold scalp sells or take more under 75 and 70

Forexmospherian;2308056[B said:
]EA-[/B] presently pulling back after a morning high so far of 4903

Above 4878 still scalp bullish - and would only hold scalp sells or take more under 75 and 70

From over 2 hrs ago

EA made 4902 so far at the start of the 11 am time window

Above 94 hold scalp buys for now

AU - got stopped out 30% stake in profit whilst out and EA out prior to the change in movement

AU - below 9268 is still a scalp sell for now with next Supports at 55 and then 38 -40 area

Would need over 74 and 82 for scalp buys

Comment from nearly 3 hrs ago on AU

AU - testing 55 area and under 60 - hold scalp sells for now

Sometimes scalping is comparable to pulling out teeth - slow and painful ;-)

Lot of pairs in BTTZ 's so need to be careful as many set ups are just false

At least EA done another high at 4907 - so either lock in profit any way you like

Similar AU - another low at 52 now - similar job

Entering the 11 30 am UK time window at 11 21 am and now -

EA at 4919

AU at 9245

Move stops in profit - into more profits - and check out ready for any quick scalps on pullbacks when we hit the next S & R areas -

need to check again where they are now

EA is the quicker mover of the 2 and now at 4928 - with a minute to half hr change

AU dropped now to 9241 - next few mins see if we get stalling on both now

EA - 4933 high for now - still scalp bullish over 24 for now - but get ready if we are setting up pull backs or retraces

Au stalling at 9239 for now

I would only look at more scalp buys for now on EA over say 4936 and 39

Under 32 is scalp sell confirmed under 23

AU - 39 not holding for now - so neither have confirmations for reversals or pullbacks atm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.