Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midday UK time

no confirmation on EA to sell under 24 and now above 36 and 39 more scalp buys

Similar no 43/46 on AU so still scalp sells under 36

1 00 pm UK time

EA and AU topped again and now trying to turn - but EA still not under 24 and AU not made over 43 or 46 - to hold scalp buys on

EU and EJ - both topped for now and in BTTZ ranges -

News at 1 30 pm and 2 45 and 3 00 pm - but only the 3 pm news is red for the dollar.

One consistent pair over the last 4 hrs - and i have not mentioned it - as not been in it - is the GU

its only fell 40 pips from early on and now at 6634

Under 40 still a scalp sell

1 00 pm UK time

EA and AU topped again and now trying to turn - but EA still not under 24 and AU not made over 43 or 46 - to hold scalp buys on

EU and EJ - both topped for now and in BTTZ ranges -

News at 1 30 pm and 2 45 and 3 00 pm - but only the 3 pm news is red for the dollar.

One consistent pair over the last 4 hrs - and i have not mentioned it - as not been in it - is the GU

its only fell 40 pips from early on and now at 6634

Under 40 still a scalp sell

agreed - 9 oclock 1 hr bar was the prime mover but its still rolling south strongly (y)

N

agreed - 9 oclock 1 hr bar was the prime mover but its still rolling south strongly (y)

N

Hi N

Yes then we had the news as well that seemed too help

As I type now at 6629 and out my hr time window

I have an interim support here - but outside time window - so will exits scalp sell at 66298 and then wait

Will rejoin scalp sells may be under 24 and if we pop back over 35 would be looking at scalp buys

GL

Regards

F

GU at 1 25 pm UK time

We have some news in 5 mins - although Cad and not red

Under 31 and 35 still a scalp sell - but not in it atm and now thinking will wait until after the half hr change

Probably will miss out here - but no problems - i am sure there will be more green pips for me later on many pairs ;-)

Last edited:
Coming up to 2 00 pm time window

Not been focused last 15 mins - as having a sandwich for my lunch and answering some other questions on the other thread

Out during this hr - but back for an hour or so later on

Both EU and EJ - broken up above their relative BTTZ zones - and also that halted GU for now at 19

Will update just before I pop out as might need levels for later on

The EU topped at 3815 at 1 43pm UK time - outside the half hr time window

Ideally this high need to be breached with 30 mins from when posted - so say by 2 15 or 2 20 pm latest

Currently after a interim low of 96 - now at 3802 and a scalp buy over 3800

We need over 07 and 10 within next 5 -7 mins for any chance of then having another go higher

Last edited:
Think its fair to say EU is in a prolonged btz.:confused:

Hi YT

Yes - I think the EU is just a "money trap" - used by the players etc to just set up traders the wrong way - so to stop them out.

That must apply not just to Retail traders who only make up about 10% of total currency market - but also the smaller commercial funds etc etc - because we know unlike retail - 85 -90% of large Banks etc are not losing their investments - what ever rubbish they tell us;-)

For now - the EU is still session bullish above 3780 and 85 - so we might be able to get another scalp buy in this next hr time window - depending on the play and price matching up

Under 80 then I think we need to hold scalp sells or take more

in the 4 00 pm UK time window and looking to see if I can scalp sell the EA again

Under 4938 it is scalp bearish - the low so far is 18 - so we need to stay under 38 and try under 18

Going above 39 and 42 would be clues for looking at scalp buys and another wave change

Forexmospherian;2307932[B said:
]EJ[/B] - made 142 165 on fall - then turned and 20 became a scalp buy again

Out the scalp sell - but not in scalp buy for now - as in BTTZ

Comments from earlier on this morning on EJ ( ie in Advance of movements for those not following )

Missed the scalp buys above 20 - 34 -39 - 50 etc - shame as been away from desk for over an hr

Above 43 still scalp bullish[/QUOTE]

EJ and EU now peaked in this time window for now

Would be nice to look at buying EJ in the 30 -35 price area - on any further falls under 45

EJ - we stayed above 43 and with more scalp buys - or a NPGT then peaked at 142 90 area

Now in last 15 mins - we have risen above the last high to 142 - 98 as I type

Above 85 - still scalp bullish

Status
Not open for further replies.