Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ now made 142 96 - only in on 30% atm - but will move stop lower to 143 15 now

Having a break as so slow - will check every 30 and 60 mins

From 2 hrs ago

Was worried about this one -- 143 15 was my stop in profit

Price made 143 11 and now dropped to 92 area again

If w e do not breach under 88 and 83 then will take profits

EJ

We went back up to 143 04 from after I exited the scalp sell

Now after another fall we have a double bottom at 142 75

So we have the LH's from 143 47 early today - but the low of 142 75 needs to be broken

Until its breached bu over 5 pips - ie under 70 then 75 to 143 05 - approx 30 pips is a BTTZ

Fine for scalping in

But no real direction confirmed until out the BTTZ

Will pop back in before LC and then later on

Regards

F

EU and Swissy - Examples of 2 NPGT taken today

EU

Made 3816 as a high yesterday before falling to 3790 - and now up again at 3811

Above 3800 - session bullish and although I can scalp sell at 3804 and 3801 - we then have more interim supports at 3795 - 90 and then 70-80 area.

Will scalp it both ways this morning as not presently in a BTTZ

UChf - Fallen from 8837 and currently at 8826. Under 23 and 20 more scalp sells and any retrace bounces can still be resold if they stay below 30

Above 33 and 38 I would then be looking at scalp buying

Comment from 7 01 am UK this morning Wednesday 2nd March

I have not mentioned the EU nor the Swissy much today - but I did not have to - as hopefully all the traders following with LR charts and also the "method" would have been with it

My first scalps on the EU had been a scalp buy as price was over 3800

Under 3804 ans 01 and then 95 I was encouraged to scalp sell as mentioned in the above comments

Similar with the Swissy - above 8833 and 38 I had said scalp buys

So after one or more successful scalps - its down to a NPGT - with stop in profit - ie 3797 on EU and then 8830 on Swissy as that was my original stop point - but on 30% even with stop 5 pips out of profit - you still make the profit off the 70% win scalp

From then on I just have to check ever 30 -60 mins according to when I am at my computer etc

During the rest of the day - price as stayed under 3798 on the EU and above 8830 on the

When price goes over say another S & R level by at least 10 pips you can then move the stops more into profits

I would never want to lose more than ideally 35% off a NPGT - so if the trade is up 50 pips - I need to be able to come out with at least 32 pip

If a NPGT like on the EA is up over 500 pips then I would even be prepared to accept a 175 pip pullback - but knowing I would probably be scalping it again the NPGT anyway on higher stake size

I appreciate this might not make sense to many traders - and they are totally confused etc - because its just not the normal stuff you read about

But part of being a Forexmospherian is "thinking outside the normal box"

As we know - that's where all the "secrets" are generally found - and unfortunately staying in the "box" is exactly why 85%+ of all intraday traders fail

Ask yourself -

Do you stay with the "norm" or are you a free thinker ???

Regards

F

10 00 pm ish UK time

EU stop on NPGT moved down to 3771 - and now might be stopped out for just over 30 pips profit

Swissy - stopped moved up to 8863 on NPGT - and if stopped out there then 27 pips profit

A very slow day and waiting over 12 hrs to make only approx 60 pips on 2 x 30% trades is like making just approx 18 pips on a full scalp - that can easy happen in under 30 mins

Still it was a No Pain Gain Trade - ie a win -win what ever happened but hardly going to break the bank on a slow day

Thankfully I did have a few good scalps in the first 3 hrs - but the rest of the day seemed as though all had gone to sleep

Friday is Freaky Friday with NFP - hope we see some real moves then

See you in the morning

Regards

F

Last edited:
Thursday 3rd March 2014

Good Morning Traders

Has I go through my charts this morning - I notice i am still in my Swissy buy trade - as price kept above my stop in profit - but the EU 30% trade was stopped out with just 31 pips profit.

Will review and update more prior to the EO at 7 00 am

Have a good day

Regards

F

Last edited:
EU

The main R or barrier for further rises this morning seems to be around 3770

From the 6 00 am time window the EU as been a scalp buy from 3756 and is currently at 3761 - so I would expect to scalp sell either around 70 or might even be before

If price made over 3775 and 80 - then I would be already scalp buying for higher - or holding on this one taken already.

If we stay below 70 -74 then back to scalp sells and then its a case of do we try under 3755 - or just print a HL ?

Swissy

We have had a slightly HH at 8874/5 in the Asian session - but since the price as fallen to 8867

A BTTZ from say 8860 to 8880 - approx 20 pips.

I am not going to bother scalping in that range - but above 75 and 80 - would hold or take more scalp buys - and under 63 and 58 - would be scalp selling for lower

EJ

One of my favourite pairs for intraday

From the start of the 7 00 am time window at 6 51 am UK time the EJ as been a scalp sell from 143 03

Now at 7 03 am ie 12 mins later price as dropped to 142 86 - ie 17 pips and just over 15 pips net - all off a 5 pips stop

I think I will post my chart on EJ - as it was so clear a scalp sell and will be useful for other members using LR charts

Give me 5 mins and will copy

EJ - Chart showing Scalp Sell from start of 7 00 am UK time window at 6 51 am

Chart attached showing scalp sell at 6 51 am -UK time ie start of time window

Notice LR's crossing within 3 pips of PA movement

Attachments

• EJ - 3414.JPG
    EJ - 3414.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 83
Will not be here at 8 00 am UK but will be back in that hr

AU and EA

Well the AU as been falling after making 9300 and now at 9220 with 9206 low in last hr

EA - after falling under 4800 - now back up above 4900 and price currently at 4921

Will be wanting to trade both after I am back - but still in 2 NPGT sells on the EA - the first from March 12th and the 5500 area - but will be happy to scalp both ways when I need too

Swissy just done another morning low now at 8865 - but still in that BTTZ - whilst EU - another scalp buy above 56 - thats' the second this morning and now this one as gone 2 pips higher than the first

EU

The main R or barrier for further rises this morning seems to be around 3770

From the 6 00 am time window the EU as been a scalp buy from 3756 and is currently at 3761 - so I would expect to scalp sell either around 70 or might even be before

If price made over 3775 and 80 - then I would be already scalp buying for higher - or holding on this one taken already.

If we stay below 70 -74 then back to scalp sells and then its a case of do we try under 3755 - or just print a HL ?

Comment fron nearly 1 hr ago

Eu now trying 3769 - out now on second scalp buy

Read first comment again

Will not be scalp selling before I go out

See you later guys

Regards

F

ok watching AU. i to be short i would like a LH below 28
to be long i would like to buy at 21 with 20holding

Status
Not open for further replies.