Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 mins to hr change and we enter the hr change time window. I am hanging on in whilst my 30% is above 3507 to see if we do try over 13 during this next 15 mins or so. We should do - but then if all are buying the market makers will go for a pullback under 3500 to catch as many out as possible ;-)

Thats how it works - believe me - we are playing a game against players with all the odds on their side - and so you have to be good to win consistently ;-)

The EJ as woken up last 2 hrs - still slow like rest of market - but in scalp buy mode like EU still whilst above 27 - not in it - but will now keep an eye on it as the EJ is one of my favourite movers

EU - Ok did not get over 13 on my chart and so out of 305 stake at 10. 07 is no going - so its a case now under 10 we have a scalp sell to hold on under 04 and 3500

That was a definite hr change set up - with traders taking profit on many pairs and more sells coming in at the same time - all controlled by bots and liquidity supplier , will we now see under 04 and 3500 on the EU - will hold on if we do - if not take 70% of scalp sell off at 07

Sods law the EJ was the better scalp sell than the EU - and did not even have i lot on that pair.

EU difficult to explain what I did there on EY between 07 and 02 - but it worked for me - and another 8 pips in the bag as I added an extra amount under 07 - ie loaded it up ;-)

I will say - the PA is so nasty and ugly so far that its just not nice trading atm . No way would I put maximum stake on in conditions like this and so disappointed we have no scalp trades so far over 15 or 20 pips in one go

Still thats the market ;-))

thank you herward the wake - its not been a nice trading morning so far - even though I am up over 75 pips now - its all bitty and ugly PA with pauses and teases

EU - I am sure we can all see that 3507 - 3509 is an important price area - above 9 and 10 its scalp buys and under 07 keep selling - but we need 3500 to now let go for the next installment of sells

GL - off out for a quick lunch and also out again after 2,03pm UK time

sorry should have read after 2.30pm not 2.03pm - I type fast - but sometimes dont read what I have said - sorry

Can I suggest you dont have e-mail links to this thread as normally i will be blogging and taking calls as least every 30 mins - so please dont keep having e-mails all the while etc saying I am saying something ;-))

Detailed questions can be PM'd to me as I hope this new thread will be really just live intraday trade calls with the odd comments on updates , news and anything that could effect the trade you might be in .

Exactly why do detailed questions need to be PM'ed?
Why not tell people to post questions here?

Hi LV - good question - I suppose it depends how many questions I get asked per day and how complicated they might be to answer.
I keep seeing this - "keep trading simple" message pop up and I think - if only traders knew and realised trading is not easy - its very complex and therefore if you think you can keep everything simple and clear and black and white - you will have a shock

So i dont mind answering the odd questions on the thread - but mainly wanted it to be about live market movements and live calls every 15 -30 mins

Hope that helps

Regards

F

EU - got 3491 as a low prior to the hr change and under 3502/4 - its still in a down bias - but can easily bounce back up over 3500 as so many scalpers will be buying above 3494 and aimimg for 3 - 8 pips.

If the low hold for 30 mins then yet again another sign to say its not just going to drop again - and so then ist a case if R's at 3600 -3504 are tested etc and then a higher low over 91.

EJ in similar mode to EU atm as well

Hi LV - the majority of my trades last 10 -30 mins - today I have loads under 10 mins simply because PA is ugly and market is slow

I totally agree with spread - unless you have good spreads from your broker - you just dont scalp.

When I have 0 .3 and under half a pip on the EU - I am encouraged to scalp - similar all key pairs under 2 pip spread are fine for scalping - but ideally we need 7 -25 pip moves

All my spreads are in my 5 pip stops - not on top

All I am doing this for is to "wind up" gurus and all traders who say you cannot read every pip and trade in the noise lol

I can read PA at the coalface and as far as I am concerned - when a pip might be worth $30 to $100 for me - if I catch a 7 pip or 12 pip move i make not too bad a money ;-)

I can see this is against the grain for most traders - as they are just not experienced enough and probably trained the old way - today as not been an idea day to start - but I am sure i will still probably get over 100 pips before London close - even if I do need 20+ trades

Regards

F

LV - 2.16pm in this blog I mentioned low 91 and scalp buy at 94 - that was 14 mins ago

Aprrox 6 mins agao I asked whether we will reach 3504 - a target I had mentioned prior to then

Now at 2.32 - we have made 3504 - just - so even if traders dont make 9 pips or so - surely - 6 -8 pips are good enough - especially when your risk is less than your reward ;-)

Off out for an hour or so - and then need to get to over 100 pips before London Close in another 2 and half hrs

Cheers

F

From what I can see, you haven't made any live calls anyway.

12.15pm - and EU now back above 3509 and in scalp buy land with R's at 12 - 14 to breach for higher.

So under 3504 and 3500 - scalp sells and over 3506 -8 - scalp buys - just hope the teasing will not go on another hour - lol
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...xpert-retail-forex-trader-11.html#post2215160
So you got in EU around 08? - post time 12:19pm
No specific entry time given

GU as made 5976 - and not in it - but so so slow - EU still in the tease - I have taken 70% of at 35116 and left 30% on with stop at 07 - as you know - under 04 and 3500 I would be in scalp sells
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...xpert-retail-forex-trader-12.html#post2215206
So you exit 70% of EU at 1.35116 - post time 12:49pm
Price at time of exit call = 1.3508
Price last hit 1.35116 at 12:34:40pm
Yet you call your exit some 15 mins later when price is 1.3507-08, saying you exited
70% 3 points higher.

I'm looking at a tick chart of EU right now.
You are not making live calls.
How do you explain this?

This is just regarding one call - no specific entry times are given anywhere else.
Exit calls are always late.
Even if you disregard spread and feed variance and the post editing lag:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...2-ft71-video-pretty-brutal-8.html#post1945188
Thats quite a discrepancy given your stop and target size.
Enough to make the difference between colossal failure and apparent success.

Status
Not open for further replies.