Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Forexmosperian, what about set charts to show trade history , and pop up one image from each time series you use .

That way , the chart will do the speaking in an easy presented format and it's been done for you as you trade along .

Keep on rockin !

8.00am UK time and London Open - No new highs on GU / EU and AU and GU as fallen 4 pips - but not taken a scalp sell for now - as the market is in tease or ponder for now.

Will just wait for next proper clues before next trade - hopefully that will be within 5 -15 mins - with new highs again encouraging more scalp buys on GU /EU and AU

Missed scalp sells there on GU and EU - too slow - but its still early Monday am - well thats my excuse ;-)

The GU as made a LL under last one of 31 - saying I should be scalp selling again - Not going to be drawn in - as this is just all market tease atm - so will wait fo more proper clues ;-)

EU - we need to see over 3502 and 04 in next 3 mins - otherwise I just take what I can get as PA is pretty crap ;-))

- Taken 70% off at 35013 - Ok its only 2+ pips off profit - but as you know - i don't like price going into the red ;-|) Will take rest off at 97 if we dont go higher

While EU was trying to go over 3502 - The GU was falling - and was a better scalp sell than buy - missed it unfortunately - always a concern when GU and EU not in any correlation - ie both going up or down - not ideal for trading

Not in EU at all at moment - as it went just under 97 and I came out when it went back and touched 98 -as just dont like the PA - I am sure it will now go over 3502 and 4 - and so will probably have to scalp buy again if that happens

Looking at my other favourite pairs - EJ and EA - both are not worth bothering with atm - so will to have to wait until next hour

EU at 8.38 am - It made a high of 3506 and 3501 was a scalp sell again - which I did not catch ( need another coffee I reckon ) and now price at 3491.

EU - under 88 and 86 would be in scalp sells - whilst if price stays above 90 - will look to see if I can scalp buy again

EA at 8.47 - watching to see if we can make over 4218 and 4220 - as in an scalp buy mode - but needs more confirmations to hold if already in or too take a new entry - EU slowly still trying up again and so far made 3499 again . Would hold scalp buy on longer if we make over 3502 again - and only scalp sell if we go back under 93 and 90

EU - thats better we have made 3502 again from 91 low and as I type a new high at 3509 - and I take 70% off again at 3507 - nice

EU at 4 mins to hr change at 3513 - thats better a proper move up from 91 and although I did not enter until 94 - I still have 30% stake holding - so not too bad for now

Hour change now on my timing - seems to be 2 mins behind T2W - But work on broker time only - as thats key Above 3507 I leave my 30% stake on in the scalp buy and EA - profit already locked in

Status
Not open for further replies.