Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - we need to see now a breach above the present high of 5967 - ideally before this next hr change.
Price at 10.44am UK time is presently at 59638 / 64 - so lets see now. Now breach of 67 - and I will think think of taking profit on this 30% stake - and then re - entering again after any pullback

GU - 5 mins to hr change and no breach of 67 - instead so far LH at 65/6 so taken 30% of at 63 and watching now to see if price drops under 56 and 54 and becomes a scalp sell.

Over 67 and 69 then its back to scalp buying for higher - but watch out for the tease and a false fade etc etc

GU - we have a clear interim low of 58/ 9 - according to your broker - so really we need under 57 and 55 for scalp sells. Whilst above 60 the GU is still going to try and breach 67 /8 - so the question is do you scalp buy and hold above 59 /60 - or wait for a scalp sell at 57 and below.

Answer - both will be a tease - wait for more clues and clarity - and try not to be drawn into the traps

EU and EA have been clearer clues than GU over last 10 mins EA better with a 15 pip fall - but only can claim for 4 pips atm - as missed the entry due to watching GU and EU

EA - entered at 16 - and possibly might be caught here as spread increased to 2 pips and the 6 pip bounce up might have caught me out - will not take more than a 4 pip loss - and will try and exit under 16 if possible

EA - out a 15 - for 1 pip loss in end - still in scalp sell mode - but price is bouncing too much to be comfortable with - so will not play with it for now .

I think it a good time to have a 10 -15 min break -as all the pairs I am watching now are just in sleep mode - whilst the liquidity suppliers and players work out their next cunning moves ;-))

Will be back after half hr change in 9 -12 min times

Ok - its gone half hr time and still nothing of any good atm - just teasing and sleep mode - trying to bore traders before a bigger move.
With regards to my update - I have taken 12 trades now since starting and had 1 loss and 1 break even for 0 .

I presently have 67 pips in the bag - so not too bad for my work - although only 35 pips were with stakes above 5 lots - so money wise - not really a good morning ;-((

You were right about being a tease between 960 and 965!

I've often thought that it's worthwhile taking a decent break between 11 and 12:30, but I don't have
any stats to back that up, just that volatility will die most days after 11 for a while.

Do you have any stats from your own records to suggest that it's best to steer clear of early lunchtime trading?

I notice on my loss trade of 1 pip on EA scalp - price did fall another 5 pips after I exited without going over another 2 pips higher - so a bad move there could have come out with a 4 pip win - ay - buts thats trading - you will never be 100% accurate - and you don't need to be as long as you can read price at the coal face and work on tight stops and aim for all trades to be over RR's of 1 with the good ones making 3 to 10.

Not had one of those so far today - but there again - this type of PA is just not easy and most traders would be lost - or just lucky to get one or two wins using normal methods ;-)

Hi C6ackp - YES - I have loads of stats over last 7 yrs plus on all that type of info - but unfortunately - do not have the use of a super computer like the market makers to be able to make sure price actions stay random more than they follow exact same times

We all know normally Monday is not a really good day - like Wednesdays to Fridays can be - but you do get say at least 20% of mondays being good - and you are correct from say 10.30 to 1 pm UK time - PA can suck after the initial early moves

The GU is normally a good mover - but to be stuck between say 59 and 68 - - 9 pip range for over an hour shows how boring trading can be at times

The Gu is now trying 68 again - I am not in it - as feel we need to see a proper 5 - 10 pip move first - before I get interested again

I might miss out - but no worry - theres loads more scalps to take ;-))

Regards

F

EA - made another low - got that wrong pulling early - silly me - i do laugh at myself at times - because I know the market is far better than me - and can always teach me a lesson when it wants to.

If I had been up say 100 pips or more - I would just let it have a 5 or 7 pip stop and not worry - but at that time - I was thinking - I don't want a loss - even for just a few pips - and so suffered -

See you learn more every week - although this as happened to me many times before - but thats trading - and I prefer always to be safe than sorry ;-)

4 mins to hr and Midday and GU above 68 and EA now stopping just before low of today .

Hope to get another trade in this next 5 -15 mins

EU - did not get under 05 and I only got in at 08 - so pulled with 0.5 pip profit - bad - need to see 04 let go to scalp sell again

12.15pm - and EU now back above 3509 and in scalp buy land with R's at 12 - 14 to breach for higher.

So under 3504 and 3500 - scalp sells and over 3506 -8 - scalp buys - just hope the teasing will not go on another hour - lol

GU - up at 73 and broke the 67 barrier - so slow though would not enter along with EU - only 1 for now whilst the market is still trying to have all traders money ;-)

half hr window and EU trying over 11 - will pull if move only makes 2 - 5 pips but will hold if we get over 3515

I love these type of teases - the EU as tried to breach above 14 since nearly 4 hrs ago - the tease is deliberate and controlled by liquidity providers who are holding back orders and balancing the flows

We are still bullish etc - but no 14 in next few minutes and I will just take 4 -6 pips profit and try again above 07 if it stay above 04

GU as made 5976 - and not in it - but so so slow - EU still in the tease - I have taken 70% of at 35116 and left 30% on with stop at 07 - as you know - under 04 and 3500 I would be in scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.