Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone rather quiet...
This isn't going to go away, and neither am I :)

Hi LV - that's why I am informing you of my calls - by my brokers time - not T2W time as there is a difference.

I think you are looking a bit silly here - if you are saying out of the 13 live calls I have made up to this last hour - none were in advance - even the last example I gave you on the EU was started at approx 18 -20 mins before the the actual target of 3004 was made.

Further more - if you read my stuff - I had commented twice in last hr or so the importance of 2 prices on the EU with the comment over 3509 -scalp buys - under 3507 then scalp sells

I have just been out the last 50 mins and came back to see price then went over 3504 and 3507 and so became a scalp buy again at 3509 - which then moved up to 35194 - at the the hr change window

Don't worry - I will post a proper days brokers log in the future at some time - but will not show all as I don't think I have to prove anything - as I am an expert scalper and can read PA as good as any trader in this forum - or in fact in the retail world

Yes - Ok - that's also why i can finish in the top 5 in live trading contests - and actually this next year - as part of a test - i am going to open a 50$ account with a scalper's broker - and attempt to put in up within 100 trades - 12000 % all within a week - and then try and get it in the Guinness World Records Book ;-)

Dont worry - i dont do silly things like that with live proper money accounts - and a I have already stated most of my trades are under 1% of my capital.

I seem to be doing an excellent job of winding many of you lot up - and the thing about is - I am not selling anything - just trying to show after many years and thousands and thousands of live trades - you end up becoming good - ie you dont have to be a scammer - just study learn and trade ;-)

There will always be totally negative traders and those who are angry and jealous - because they cannot read PA or have had losses - and i am not saying in applies to any of the traders who have commented so far on my blog - but still why should I even care ;-))

Loving it so far - i just hope traders who can trade do realise that yes I can walk the walk - as well as talk the talk - lol

Time for a cup of tea and above 3516 and 18 would scalp buy again ;-))

Regards

A flattered trader ;-)

Thank you T2W for allowing me back on this thread and reopening it.

For all guys who were following - I was banned yesterday - I think mainly because I was accused of being some one else - ie a fraudster . spammer . marketeer guy.

Well Up until last week - i have never blogged here during my 11 years as a Forex retail trader and 6 yrs full time.

So sorry to disappoint the poor Sherlock Holmes traders - I am not anybody else - just an expert retail intraday short term forex trader - who happens to be exceptionally good

I must repeat - i am NOT - selling anything - just trying to show all the doubters and all the 4 hr and daily traders - that you can trade intraday - in the noise and make money from trading - EVERY DAY

I cannot believe some of the comments said about me by other including Liquid Validity? and Pbrain ?and others - including some silly comments that I must be making about so many billion percent increase in my account every year.

If you have read and taken in what I have said - On proper money -ie $50K+ accounts of my own - i can make 30 -50% per month - only using 1-2% stakes - as I am not a large risk taker or gambler.

Yes i can also put a $50 or 100 small live account up 5000% + in a week on 100 trades with high leverage and very high risk per trade - knowing if I get 3 +trades wrong in a row it can blow the account

That is possible when you are an expert scalper with a broker with say 500 or 1000+ leverage etc - but NO Way would I do it with proper account over $10k - as its silly and also far harder to achieve etc

Proper experienced traders who have traded over 10 full lots plus will understand why - the rest will not probably know why and will not understand - thinking compounding is linear etc etc -

Well its not in Forex trading ;-)

OK will start in earnest tomorrow AM

PS - i will accept all apologizes so we can start clean again

Thank you

Regards

Forexmospherian

To assist some of the genuine traders who want to trade Intraday - there are many important points to understand - heres some example or tips

1. Watch out for Time and time windows - ie 9 minutes either side the hour change and the 30 min changes

2. Keep you stops tight as possible - 10 pip stop and 10 pip target is not good enough - you need stops under 7 pips - ideal 4 -7 pips on under 2 pips spreads which should be in the stop

3. You need to multi trade - ie at least 5 trades per day - and if you get them all correct - great - but if you are normal you work on say 60 -80% success rate you need to achieve over 10 trades a day to get good results - som eday I will take up to 20 trades - but normally I can work well and achieve a great result with 10 -15 trades with a 10 hr day - with many breaks in between - yes I am full time

4. Accept losses quickly and get on with it again if you think it will still work

5. learn on the 1 min to 10 min charts along with tick charts - the 1 hr to 4 hrs are just for an over view

Thats enough for now ;-))

Regards

F

Hi guys - ideally you want spreads under 1 pips for scalping all the while and then with excellent timing in a time window - you can scalp even with 2 or 3 pip stops - but don't recommend under 4 pips -even using a stop watch - which assists me with timing issues on pairs with 1 pip plus spread

The GU and EU and AU are normally for me under 1 pip spreads 80% of time - ie 0.2 pips to 1 pips

With regards to the other comment regarding numbers - you just have not read what I have already said

I was for 27 yrs+ in business and was an accountant - ie great with numbers ;;-)

Your assumptions are totally and utterly wrong

1 - I dont make 50% every month on $70k plus - bad months can be as low as 15 -20% good months OK over 50% and on small accounts - I can stick a few hundred % on account- as then compounding and risk is not kept to 1 or 2% stake or less- as on my normal account

2. I do not compound - as I have said many times already - I hit my wall at 22 lots over 4 yrs ago

3.I withdraw money every 4 - 8 days - and my account balance in last 4 years was as high as nearly $200k - and as been on several occasions down to under $35k - which is then increased weekly. - while still withdrawing funds etc for family etc etc. I also ave more than 2 live accounts as well with other brokers - which I test out etc - to see which platforms I like etc etc

4. I dont always trade 20 days a month - some months less than 12 days - other months 15 -18 days

5. Some days I trade 2- 5 hrs - or if I am on a roll and its good day and I want to prove to some dipstick how good I am - I might trade 10+ hrs with just 3 or 4 breaks of 15 mins -those days I might take 20+ scalps and make over 250+ pips - but all of them on stake sizes under 3 lots and as low as 1 lot on free trades.

6. There are at least another 4 factors to bring into the maths equation - but maths used wrongly is so false - in fact no one can compound in a proper linear fashion in Forex and get up to say 1000 lots per pip - because - unless they are already worth multi millions - there psych would do their head in on the large numbers - I should Know ;_)))

OK will answer some more hate comments later

Regards

F

Also with regards to one gentleman's idea of showing videos and live charts and also my live journal and accounts - thats the biggest con out - as all records can be "doctored" and also videos can be manufactured to show me earning £10k in say 10 minutes - and still be false

In fact anything I produce - will be said to be false by all you lot - you all seem to be apprentice Sherlock Holmes lol

I'm not interested in accounts, just trying to put across the best way to engage with an intra hourly trader . I'm prepared to spend time watching another trader, either recorded (for your convenience) so you can get on a trade a few hours, or in a live chat, T2W used to have a live chat room here for example.

Then I'd pop up a chart in real time and be able to follow then.

Anyhow.. have a good session.

Morning Guys

Interesting the amount of traders who are supposed to be based in the UK still up and blogging well after midnight and into the early morning - when ideally they need to be sharp and alert for the first few hrs of European and then the London Open ??

Still we are all different - that's life and its exactly 7.00 am UK time as I type here

ie European Opens

Lets see what time this comes up on the T2W time stamp ;-)

Only about 1 min later - not too bad - but got the feeling that will alter as the site gets busier with more posts etc and could even be as long as 4 -5 minutes after being typed ?

Ok at Opens - its been dollar weakness over the Asian session and the GU and EU rose and Swissy fell

From 6.25 am and 3509 - which was also a key price on Monday during my blog ( please check out ) the EU price as been falling with a current price at 3501 and low just prior at 3499 .

I have interim supports around the big OO number and down to 3490 - so relunctant just to scalp sell and therefore will just wait for now and see more PA.

I would need back over 3507 and 3510 to look at scalp buying - and with PA so slow at present - have no plans just to jump in the EU for this next 15 mins

Swissy around 9115 price and GU at 6080 and slightly falling and as a scalp sell from 6085

Not in any scalp at all atm - please note - but watching for the market to start waking up

Will now check out some other crosses and update again in a few mins - also need to check my calender for today

7.14 am UK time and notice main Red news at 9.30am UK time for GU - so that may be used to move a few pairs . Other news prior - but none red / important so may be slow for a bit . More red news after UK lunch time and early US - two red items within two hr on Cad .
7.16am - EJ just woken up with a nice start of a scalp sell from 133. 15 . - no did not catch it - yet - but under 133.19 am encouraged to look at scalp selling for lower and under 133.00

Interim Supports at 132.93/ 95. remember 5 pip stops with max 7 pips - lets see if we can get in around 15 -18 and keep stop under 22.

Not in yet - but get ready if it all line up

PS - No this is not my normal way to post live trades - this is just whilst the market is so slow still ;-)

OK 7.21 am on brokers chart and got in at 133.139 - really need to have stop now at 20

So in a scalp sell on EJ - first scalp of the morning - GL

the GU as been a better mover and as fallen over 12 pips in last 15 mins or so - and yet again - missed it

Need another coffee to wake up as similar EU as fallen - and not in that - and meanwhile EJ not doing much - not my best start to the day - still - loads of time ahead to have some far better decisions ;-((

OK EJ - out at 133. 08 at 7.27am - sorry too slow and not happy with it yet - but still 4 pips profit - not happy though - but better to be safe than have it go back above entry.

just so traders can understand reading price on EJ - after 7am UK time and under 133.20 area EJ was a scalp sell and made a low of 133 058. Price rose but stayed under 20 and I scalp sold again wanting o5 to go

Unfortunately it did not get challenged and I exited at then a scalp buy price - ie over 133.08

If this now breaks above 133.20 and carries on - that shows I made the wrong choice and should have taken ths scalp buy than the sell.

If it does not go back above 20 and then falls again under 05 - I might reneter the scalp sell - as that would show that decision had been correct - however cannot do with indecision - so instead I just exited - rather than lose

Hoep that makes sense

Got a school run to do today in 15 mins ( unfortunately ) so not about now for approx 40 mins]

Be back later ;-)

PPS - trading is not simple at all - its extremely complex involving loads of variables - you cannot ne 100% correct

F

Trading can be very simple and requires very little variables, and the one thing I do agree with is that you cannot be 100% correct.

But still you don't get it, you say your the bees knees, and still no evidence, you say you give live calls, no evidence, just ramblings about what you have done. Yot provide no time when your trade was entered, no evidence to back up your claims, and until you do, no one will ever believe a word you say.

Show evidence of your claims, not just words typed on here. I'll hold my breath in anticipation, but I suspect it will never materialise.

8.41am UK time - back and just checking pairs after London open

EJ was another nice scalp sell under 133.20 -but cannot claim it as did not reenter with my popping out for over 30 mins. It dropped to 132.86 ( over 30 pips from my entry points mentioned prior) - so that school run as cost me a lot of money - may's well have ordered a chauffeur driven car and traded that instead as I would have been far better off - money wise - ;-) but kids and family come first and money and trading second - ;-)))

Staying with the EJ - I do have supports around the 133.80 area so might try and get a scalp buy if we stay above say 133.70 plus and we go into a nice time window - although wary with the main red news in less than 50 mins

Dino's - have to totally 100% disagree with you - trading is not simple - especially when you are using larger stakes and want small risk .

Forex trading is so complex with so many varaibles - making it so hard to keep a very high probability along with keeping your risk exposure low - so that you get consistent results.

I dont have to proof anything other than over this week and month - you will see I have no losing days and that I take very cautious controlled scalps then then end up as "free trades" that can be left on with no chance then off a loss

We have the GU atm in a nice scalp buy from London Open - but reluctant just to jump in - as I need to make sure I get my timing correct and there is no pullback over 5 pips - otherwise I dont bother with it

I am awaiting the GU news at 9.30am UK as well - as that will be used

Just have patience Dino - and then see what happens over this month ;-)

Regards

F

i feel sorry for trader wanting to see me taking trades - as i am being pestered by "non believers" and guys really who dont want to hear about trading - so from now on - until I have at least 50 pips in my account - i will ignore all non current trading questions - as they are taking my focus away from the chart - and this as happened with the GU

The GU since London open was a scalp buy and since i got back at 8.35 ish - ist gone up now approx 20 pips and still rsing at the hour change

I am now laughing at myself - as I did not get 1 pip of that scalp buy

Normally my blogging thread helps me to get into my trading zone and helps me focus

Thats why I do it. ;-)

However - i am being diverted by a "witch hunt" - and therefore - need to ignore others and get refocused

Proper serious traders will understand this - demo , noobies and junior sherlock Holmes characters will not really understand ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.