Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of gameplay and tricks next - maybe a rise up to 3 00 pm ish and then the reverse afterwards??

What ever happens - the market want to catch both bulls and bears out

Hi Nick

yes another busy one

We are at the interesting point on the EU / EJ and GU

All are at important levels now for the next part of the US session

Ideally i want to scalp sell all 3 - but just waiting to see if they do line up and they do want retraces or not

Well got one for a start - ie GU and then the EU under 1251 - but far too late

See its late in the day for me after starting scalping around 8 + hrs ago - so not focused enough

Normally after an hour I am in the groove - but as the day wears on and I am up well in terms of money and pips - focus is just not so sharp - or as good

'That's purely me being old and trying to simultaneously trying to scalp 3 pairs instead of just 1 or 2 pairs.

Time to wait and see whats next now

Check out between 3 02 pm and 3 05 pm UK time as many pairs as you can find for pullbacks / reversals

3 00 pm time window is normally an important one

I think my day is over for me now

Will pop back in after 4 30 and 5 30 pm if around

Its been another good one - even without any red news announcements etc

All the best guys

Regards

F

Wednesday 10th June 2015 - Pre Open Time

Good Morning to all FX Intraday traders

Half way through the week and the first two days have certainly been busy.

Unusual week for me - got quite a few things booked and going on and so another day when I am going to be missing for a few hours through the course of the day starting again from approximately 7 40am for an hour and then again for another 90 mins before 10 00 am. Not a lot better this afternoon with a trip over to Nottingham mid afternoon - so I reckon today I might have a problem putting in 4 hrs instead of normal 6 -8 hrs over a 10 -12 hr full day session period.

Before I pop out first though on a school run - i will update and review the main pairs I plan to trade along with important levels and the AM price structure ( PS ) for bias etc - as well as try and get a few scalp trades in as well

We have had some large movements on a few pairs during the later part of the Asian session ( 5 00 am ish) with important red news announcements on the Aussie dollar and the yen etc and so my EU and EJ are out of sync for early morning scalps atm.

All contributions etc are welcome along with any questions etc etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

Morning F and others,
Have a good one as I am sure you will.
For sure the markets have been great for trading and with grexit on the table long may it continue, summer lull my foot...
GL

EU

6 34 am

First scalp buy was at 6 19 / 20 am instead of 6 21 am ish this morning

Might have to settle for just 6 -8 pips for now unless we make over 97 and 1300.

The high so far is 1306 after a 1343 yesterday

For me - the "line in the sand" on PS is at the 1275 ish to 1285 area ie - Prices above are bullish for further tries up - whilst prices under both favour lower and sells.

Main levels are 1300 - 1305 - 1340/45 for R's and then 1270/75 - 1260 - 45 - 1230 - 1215 - 1200 for interim support areas.

I will post some charts again today - as did not do yesterday

Morning F and others,
Have a good one as I am sure you will.
For sure the markets have been great for trading and with grexit on the table long may it continue, summer lull my foot...
GL

Morning Nick

You are right - no summer lull etc atm - in fact May and so far June have been really busy months.

The nice thing about intraday though - is that we can always find some moves from 7 -25+ pips through out the day - what ever happens - there will be them and if w e can get our stops tight - then results of RR's over 3 + are just big money earners - and for me far better than 150 pip moves with stops of 50 or 70 pips - simply because they happen far quicker and are more money efficient - capital not tied up so ,long allowing multi trades on multi pairs

You too - have a great day

Regards

F

EU

6 41 am

We did make 1302 - but i was out at 97 anyway on my first scalp buy

If we stay above 85/6 on pullbacks - tempted to look for another scalp buy

GU

6 43 am

This pair was a scalp buy at 6 30 am ish from 5410 /11 and need above 5430 + to stay with it - as already a new morning high

Update review to follow

No secrets mate , i just can say i know what i am doing , let me give you some examples :

GBPNZD is a buy above 2.1560/70 and a sell below 2.1520/30 . Cable bullish above 1.53/10 bearish below 1.5270/80 . EJ needs above 140.50/60 to buy and below 140.20/30 to sell .

XAU bullish above 1178/79 bearish below 1175/76 .
XAUEUR strong above 1044/45 weak below 1040/41 .

+120
+110

Good morning

GU

6 52 am

Price so far made an high this morning of 5425 after a nice bull rally during the Asian session.

We do have red news on the UK Pound - so this could well be a pre news set up as well as we are near the highs of the last few weeks now.

My "line in the sand" area on PS is approx 5380/90 ish

Price above here are still in a AM bull bias favouring scalp buys - whilst prices under both are favouring scalp sell and bias going more intraday bearish to test the supports lower down

Main interim levels - ie above 5430 - 50 and 5500

Below - 5370 - 5350 - 5330 and of course 5300 - we need to stay above 5290 / 5300 dynamic TL support for being in a weekly bullish mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.