Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

8 52 am

Pullbacks under 1375 are sells - but for me if they stay above 1330 / 35 - then we should be able to look at scalp buys again

Above 1380 /85 more buys for test of 1400.

Under 1330 and 25 then tests down to line in the sand support areas

GU

8 54 am

Similar type of rally to EU - and remember main red news in now just over 35 mins - so be careful of this set up

Pullbacks under 5480 are sells with then if they stay above 5438 / 44 area we can look at more scalp buys again

Under 5430 and 25 favours tests lower of supports and over 5480 - more buys for 5500 +

EJ

8 58am

Its been in a scalp buy after 7 30 and 7 51 / 8 00 am and so far retraced back up approx 90 pips from its morning low

In a nutshell - above 139 00 its bullish - but under 140 10 and 140 00 - its still in a bearish PS for the AM session

So we might get a lot of ranging in between

Uchf / Swissy

7 31 am

My line in sand on PS bias is approx 9310

We need above there and 9330+ for buys and under 9310 and 9300 favours sells to test the lower supports at 9280 and 60 /50 for now

------------------------------

Regards

F

UChf

9 03 am

Previous comment approx 90 mins ago

Sells under 9310 and 9300 worth 60 -75 pips

Supports at 9230 - 20 and then the big round number of 9200

(y)

So far this morning the dollar as been weak and the yen as been strong up to the Opens

This can all change over the next few hours - so always be aware of that - especially as more news come in during the morning

With the UK Pound red news in 20 mins just checking out other Pound crosses

Noticed GJ ( the beast) dropped over 240 pips in the late Asian session - a big move - but already bounce up over 60 pips from opens

EU

9 12 am

I hope its not tricked me here as back in another scalp buy over 1377 and 80 - but its pulled back from 85 - so had to pull scalps and hope we stay above 62/4 for it to stay in scalp buy bias

Under 1360 and 50 would be scalp sells again then for supports at 30 /35

Always keep an eye on the clock - not just for KT's but also 30 min rules on interim high and low levels - as always another clue for decision making

EU

9 12 am

I hope its not tricked me here as back in another scalp buy over 1377 and 80 - but its pulled back from 85 - so had to pull scalps and hope we stay above 62/4 for it to stay in scalp buy bias

Under 1360 and 50 would be scalp sells again then for supports at 30 /35

Looking back at this move on the EU the high was at 9 06 am and really 9 09 am was a scalp sell - ie KT and PA and LRs as clues

Never let Gurus and teachers say you cannot catch intraday highs and lows

Everyday with my method - I can do it with maybe 70 -75% success

To catch weekly high or lows is different though - but more than likely it will be a level and and a time we will be aware of on the Intraday basis

Red news on GU in 7 mins

Out in 15 mins then and back sometime before 11 00 am - i hope

This afternoon got to pop over to my daughters Uni in Nottingham so out as well for a couple of hrs

but will be in and out during afternoon - hopefully managing 30% stakes etc

morning F , all

usd has had a smooth selloff so far in London session.............fairly easy pips on offer

here it is through the eyes of my USD index and the FXcorrelator

later
N

Attachments

• usd getting sold.JPG
    usd getting sold.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 73
Never let Gurus and teachers say you cannot catch intraday highs and lows

Everyday with my method - I can do it with maybe 70 -75% success

To catch weekly high or lows is different though - but more than likely it will be a level and and a time we will be aware of on the Intraday basis

Red news on GU in 7 mins

Out in 15 mins then and back sometime before 11 00 am - i hope

This afternoon got to pop over to my daughters Uni in Nottingham so out as well for a couple of hrs

but will be in and out during afternoon - hopefully managing 30% stakes etc

hey F .....................that's the crux of it above and where most traders do not focus their efforts

most of us are chasing momentum plays and getting killed most of the time.......momentum plays by definition have missed at least 30% of the move already (and of course much higher %'s than that on ranging markets )

if you can pick off those price points you can then set up some trailing moves and make major returns with minimum effort ;)

N

9 30 am

UK pound news

Pound atm now with 2 way spikes - just to stop hunt I reckon ...... bar stewards ;-))

Morning N

Yes - another nice morning - last 3 hrs or so

I used to talk a lot about trading market turns on my FXcorrelator thread..........the thing is it takes a lot of experience and of course a few false alarms

it also feels uncomfortable for most traders ..Vs those nice comfortable trending signals

N

GBP was only spike ............usd looks like it may go back into trend

hey F .....................that's the crux of it above and where most traders do not focus their efforts

most of us are chasing momentum plays and getting killed most of the time.......momentum plays by definition have missed at least 30% of the move already (and of course much higher %'s than that on ranging markets )

if you can pick off those price points you can then set up some trailing moves and make major returns with minimum effort ;)

N

So true - and really part of the secrets and myths of the game - the real players and market makers always want to mislead the sheeple - via the help of the teachers etc etc

Still we know different and so - let the sheeple and the masses stay with the norm

Have a great day

Out in 5 mins for approx 90 mins - but around then for only a few hours throughout the day

Regards

F

GU

10 50 am

It was another scalp buy from 10 30 am

Unfortunately not here to catch it - and have not jumped in on for now

Pullbacks above 49 are still buys - but we need over 65 and 70 next to stay then with buys

Status
Not open for further replies.