Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

11 07 AM

near 1250 now

any bounces staying under 70 are sells again - so could be nice scalps on any bounces over 5 pips after TW ends

EU

11 32 am

Well it made 1267 so far on my chart

will it stay under 70 - and even if it does will low hold for 30 mins favouring trys up again ??

EU

11 48am

Could be going into another BTTZ tease zone

Need now over 75 and 85 to stay with any scalp buys and under 45 and 40 to hold on scalp sells longer for tests lower

From say 50/55 to 80 - say 25 -30 pips a BTTZ

Back after Midday next

see you in a bit

12 13pm

EU and EJ both became scalp buys in the hour TW from approx 11 53 / 54 am

This is why I prefer the EJ though - as that moved up approx 30 pips whilst the EU struggled to make 18 /19 pips

Both together and in under 15 mins - a great way to make over 40+ pips and also nice RR's with both stops under 5 pips

bzhMoGe.png

EU

11 32 am

Well it made 1267 so far on my chart

will it stay under 70 - and even if it does will low hold for 30 mins favouring trys up again ??

It fell from 71 and then to 51 staying above the low - with that holding over 30 mins with no breach

the scalp buy as explained was in the midday time window - along with EJ as well

Now EU at 12 19 pm testing the next R area at 78 -85 area

EU

For me now 1250 /55 seem to be good supports

Any sells taken now - need to breach under 45 and 40 to have any chances of succeeding and price falling lower to next supports

R's next at 78 -85 and if they are breached then above 90 /95 and then 1300 and 1310

A tough lot of R's above - so for now just a larger range

No red news today - an none over lunchtime or at 3 00 pm

Will pop back in over lunchtime and will try and be around from say 2 30 pm to 4 30pm - for the early part of the US session.

Note from 12 27 / 28 pm - both EU and GU were in sync for quick scalp buys

Also on GU that low at just after 11 00 am at 75/6 might go 30 mins with no breach - favouring tests higher

Note from 12 27 / 28 pm - both EU and GU were in sync for quick scalp buys

GU

12 51 pm

From after 11 00 am the GU as now risen over 50 pips - back up to the 5330 area in last 5 mins

The EU scalp buy did not last and it fell again under 1280 and 75

As i type both are in scalp sell modes atm - but the fact that we are still in ranges - they need to break out for any longer moves

Back next hour for a bit

How did you go watching/reading the Al Brooks material? I am about to re-watch all 24 hours of Al Brooks Price Action videos - might be away from this place for awhile haha :smart:

EU - I am bearish :devilish:

I only read his first book, the first time I got really confused, the second time even worst.......then I started to trade only his best trades, from there things started to be more clearer and now I trade most of his setups, I think forex is more difficult especially for us were we cannot trade the full European and NA session, to make money we have to trade the best trades and we need to go for the longer swings, only scalping may be not the way but a combination of scalping and swinging could be the answer because the real money is made in the big swings, they do not happen every day but when they happen they pay the bills.....

Once you learn the 5minutes then you can also trade the 30, 60m using the same style and you can swing, they are much easy to trade and if you are able to sit tight with your trades (big balls required) you can also make 500-1000 pips but in a several days not in a morning session...:devilish:

Last edited:
EU

1 26 pm

low so far 1234 at 12 58 pm UK time

watch the 30 min rule on this in case another trap

Hi Fugazsy - I agree with you to earn the most you need to be a master trader - ie scalp / swing / position / etc along with pyramidding and peeling with excellent money management

It takes years to get there - but its all possible

Status
Not open for further replies.