Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

1 26 pm

low so far 1234 at 12 58 pm UK time

watch the 30 min rule on this in case another trap

Hi Fugazsy - I agree with you to earn the most you need to be a master trader - ie scalp / swing / position / etc along with pyramidding and peeling with excellent money management

It takes years to get there - but its all possible

Is there a post on here where you explain your time rules? I am very interested in learning more :smart:

EU

1 30 pm

My range now is 1258 to 1230 - 28 pips

Above 58 would say turn and more scalp buys

Under 30 more sells for lower supports and even 1200 or lower

Is there a post on here where you explain your time rules? I am very interested in learning more :smart:

Yes in the intraday thread for consistent profits.

Like anything in trading - nothing works 100% of the time - but if you get a lot of clues agreeing that might work say 65 -75% of the time - you then help to get probability on your side

EU another low - but only by a few pips

Bounces under 47/ 49 should be sells again now

If we go back over 55 though could be another ballgame

I have managed to collect 50 net tick/pips, so far but today for me was a real struggle, exited a lot of trades with too little profit and later watching them fly... Anyway 2 weeks now I really enjoy your Live Calls Mr F.

Uchf

1 42

Another high for today on the swissy - but lot of R's in next 5 -15 pips

So EU might also find supports at 1217 / 20 and then bounce again

Under 1209 an 07 would be test of 1190 / 1200 supports

Yesterday I downloaded ctrader to check the LR settings, and the reason I can't follow along the 1min LR chart is that apart from the first 4 all others (the bigger ones) doesn't align in no freaking way. And I tried in Sierra Chart and ninja trader as well. Probably ctrader has a tottal different calculation because in sierra and ninja everything was the same.

Yesterday I downloaded ctrader to check the LR settings, and the reason I can't follow along the 1min LR chart is that apart from the first 4 all others (the bigger ones) doesn't align in no freaking way. And I tried in Sierra Chart and ninja trader as well. Probably ctrader has a tottal different calculation because in sierra and ninja everything was the same.

Did you have your sierra and NT charts on 1 min frame though ??

Did you have your sierra and NT charts on 1 min frame though ??

Yes I set all of them exactly the same, but on Big LR it goes way different plotting, and no matter what settings I used unfortunately the can;t align. But Sierra and Ninja where identical.

Yes I set all of them exactly the same, but on Big LR it goes way different plotting, and no matter what settings I used unfortunately the can;t align. But Sierra and Ninja where identical.

I tried ninja once - but never used Sierra

I had the same problem with Dukascopy and GFT uk a few yrs ago

Its strange

EU

I am not saying it will - but even though the EU is way below its line in the sand favouring sells - it could easy bounce back up 25 -40 pips to get bears out of trailing stops etc etc - all part of the game i suppose.

So watch 30 min rule again on the low at 1214 area next

EU

2 20pm

I hope you came out your sells under 36 or ideally under 1225 or lower

Scalp buy from 16 /17 now made 1246 - (y)

I do want to sell the EU again - its just when and at what level next ???

EU

2 20pm

I hope you came out your sells under 36 or ideally under 1225 or lower

Scalp buy from 16 /17 now made 1246 - (y)

I do want to sell the EU again - its just when and at what level next ???

EU

Ideally it would be between 50 and 60 - ideal level to scalp sell again

If price continued and made over say 65 and 70 - then maybe a different ballgame again and would not be expecting then to see larger falls again

EU

I am not saying it will - but even though the EU is way below its line in the sand favouring sells - it could easy bounce back up 25 -40 pips to get bears out of trailing stops etc etc - all part of the game i suppose.

So watch 30 min rule again on the low at 1214 area next

Busy day but cheers F

I am watching -)

Busy day but cheers F

I am watching -)

Hi Nick

yes another busy one

We are at the interesting point on the EU / EJ and GU

All are at important levels now for the next part of the US session

Ideally i want to scalp sell all 3 - but just waiting to see if they do line up and they do want retraces or not

Status
Not open for further replies.