Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1248 the low on EU ...............jees that euro has been a good seller in last your or two

I will say dollar does look bullish this last 50 mins or so - but if it cannot change levels - then more profit taking and reversals again

usd still coming north again now ..........GBP is going bull so out of the chase ...........Euro still looks bearish ..............jesus are they going to sell it again ?

whoa .......now 5275 the sell for GU .............if it breaches it will run

EU Sold at 1275

Closed at 1270

Hate that! What a ride that would have been if I held it longer!

Hi CS

Know the feeling well - it's happened to me thousands of time over last 7 yrs when I have played safe

First of all - you made profit - so WD

Now if you could have left part stake on then you could have made more profit out of that then main scalp - and if it had not worked - you still would have had a net profit

over time you get to judge the feel of the moves and the level - but I know today there will plenty of moves I exit too early - but then I will try and leave some stake on if its got legs

Have a good day - and remember - you did make a profit - so thats the big part - just build on it with another 5 or 10 more trades with profits

Europeans are selling again but so is USD ...........you can go to the other G7's and sell off USD but I am waiting for the Eu GU sells to kick back in

Hi CS

Know the feeling well - it's happened to me thousands of time over last 7 yrs when I have played safe

First of all - you made profit - so WD

Now if you could have left part stake on then you could have made more profit out of that then main scalp - and if it had not worked - you still would have had a net profit

over time you get to judge the feel of the moves and the level - but I know today there will plenty of moves I exit too early - but then I will try and leave some stake on if its got legs

Have a good day - and remember - you did make a profit - so thats the big part - just build on it with another 5 or 10 more trades with profits

Thanks mate

I employ part stakes whenever I can but bloody hell by the time I calibrate cTrader with my TP1 and TP2 a lot of action has taken place! I need to be quicker with the mouse me thinks. :smart:

Europeans are selling - tick

but so is USD still - cross

pull up USD .............pull up !!!!!!!!!

GU

11 19 am#

So far 5270 / 75 seem good enough supports for now

we can only take more scalp sells under 67 and 63 and then we have more supports at 50 /55

Need back over 5300 and 5314 for holding scalp buys on longer

out - I know when i'm beaten on that call ............USD just ploughed south ..........

SOB :p

urrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• ouch.JPG
    ouch.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 70
No secrets mate , i just can say i know what i am doing , let me give you some examples :

GBPNZD is a buy above 2.1560/70 and a sell below 2.1520/30 . Cable bullish above 1.53/10 bearish below 1.5270/80 . EJ needs above 140.50/60 to buy and below 140.20/30 to sell .

XAU bullish above 1178/79 bearish below 1175/76 .
XAUEUR strong above 1044/45 weak below 1040/41 .

GBPNZD +80 +90

EJ +60 +70

XAU +70 +60

XAUEUR +60 +50

+540 pips i am done not rocket science ...

GBPNZD +80 +90

EJ +60 +70

XAU +70 +60

XAUEUR +60 +50

+540 pips i am done not rocket science ...

Well Done Tar

Its only rocket science to maybe 80% of traders who cannot make consistent profits but they might have not spent the years and 1000's of hours and study to get to your level

From what I have read even some traders who try for 5 and 7 yrs + still never get it - whilst others with proper study and focus make it after just a couple of years - but they are rare

Keep it up (y)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.