I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Ouch! The only reason I did not enter was that the 4hr chart was already in a highly overbought area.
I could have scalped upwards and got a quick 40 points but it was so volatile I stayed out all day.
TEAMTRADER
Yep, unfortunately I failed to get that one right. I had this funny feeling the DOW was going to make a move to the downside. I just followed the signal that was all but the signal has now crossed the zero line back into the "RED" which could mean further downside on the DOW next week.

Closing prrice of the Dow Jones on Thursday the 15th December 2022.

SmartSelect_20221215_221120_Finance.jpg

This is my EzAlgo indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see in the chart below the DOW is sitting on a support level (see blue dotted line). The DOW could bounce off this level but if it should break this support level expect further downside to come.

SmartSelect_20221219_224357_Samsung Internet.jpg

On the chart below you will see a white solid line just after the last candle. This indicator is called "The Echo forecast" by LuxAlgo. This indicator tries to predict the move on the DOW over the mid-term. As you can see it is predicting a slight move to the downside over the short-term and then a move to the upside and maybe getting to the 35,200 mark round about the 13th February 2023.

SmartSelect_20221220_211650_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator is about to cross the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term. The DOW is sitting on a "Pivot Point" support level (see pink line) at 32,678 so it could bounce from here.

SmartSelect_20221220_230849.jpg

Sunday the 1st January 2023. The DOW appears to be "range bound" at the moment stuck between the support and resistance levels (see pink and blue lines). There are no clear signals from my indicators for the upside or downside.

SmartSelect_20230101_103142.jpg

As you can see on the chart below, the last candle has crossed above the resistance line and now becomes support (see blue dotted line). The indicator at the top is called Dollar God (see green and red dots). As you can see the indicator has produced a green dot which is a "BUY" signal. At the bottom there is also an indicator that has a green dot. This is also a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20230107_090513_Samsung Internet.jpg

Interesting you have changed 'predictive' indicators - is there any reason for the change?
I've been using very similar - but to 'check' your signals before entry - it is the lower indicator.
TEAMTRADER
US30Daily.png
US30H4.png

TEAMTRADER

Interesting you have changed 'predictive' indicators - is there any reason for the change?
I've been using very similar - but to 'check' your signals before entry - it is the lower indicator.
TEAMTRADER
View attachment 324713View attachment 324714
TEAMTRADER
The indicators I normally use have been a little inconsistent in this "range bound" market the past month or so. I'm always trying to find better and new indicators to predict the market moves.

This is my Selling Buying Volume Oscillator. As you can see the indicator has come off the zero line and is back in the "GREEN". This means the "Buying" Volume is increasing on the DOW which could mean a move to the upside.

SmartSelect_20230107_112633.jpg

13th January 2023. This is my EzAlgo indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see a blue "BUY" label has appeared on the chart. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20230113_023825_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry TEAMTRADER, I have not been looking at my charts this week because I have been busy writing articles and posting to my Facebook page, so I missed the "SELL" signal on Tuesday the 17th January 2023. As you can see the indicator crossed the zero line back into the "RED". The signal was correct because the DOW moved to the downside over the last 2 days.

SmartSelect_20230119_233631 2.jpg