I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Friday the 14th October 2022.

SmartSelect_20221015_052221_Finance.jpg

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator is heading towards the zero line and is about to cross over back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20221015_173237.jpg

Unfortunately the "SELL" signal I gave on Saturday failed to work out and the DOW Jones went up by 893 points in the last 2 days.

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term. Should have really given this signal yesterday because the indicator had fallen from the 100% "GREEN" level and was heading towards the zero line. The DOW fell 79 points today so the signal would have been correct.

SmartSelect_20221101_221412.jpg

This is my EzAlgo indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see in the chart below, the DOW has reached a resistance level (see red solid line). There is also what is known as a "RED" mild sell signal above today's candle (see small red cross). This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term. Also at the bottom is the VuManChu Cipher B indicator and as you can see there is a "RED" dot on the indicator which is also a "SELL" signal.

SmartSelect_20221101_222617_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
The "SELL" signals I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by 506 points today.

Last edited:
Out of the past 12 trades my "BATSONAR" indicator has had 9 winning trades against 3 losing trades which is a win rate so far of 75% which is quite good really.

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20221104_220954.jpg

The "BUY" signal I gave on Friday the 4th November 2022 turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones went up by 423 points today.

Last edited:
With my new "BATSONAR" indicator there has been a total of 13 trades. There have been 10 winning trades against 3 losing trades which gives a win rate of 76.92% for this particular strategy.

Last edited: