I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Wednesday the 9th November 2022.

SmartSelect_20221109_220512_Finance.jpg

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20221109_220739.jpg

This is my EzAlgo indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see there is a small "RED" cross above the last candle. This is what is known as a mild "SELL" single on EzAlgo. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term. The indicator at the bottom is called VuManChu Cipher B. As you can see there is a small "RED" dot on the blue wave. This is also a "SELL" signal.

SmartSelect_20221109_230843_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Well that was a big fail this time on my part. Unfortunately the "SELL" signals I gave the other day didn't work out and the DOW Jones went up by a massive 1,201 (3.70%) points today. Oh well better luck next time.

Ouch!
All my indicators were showing buy so I did not enter - but yes, that was a huge and instant move as the initial move took about a second to move 700 points - see my 5m chart at the time.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• US30M5.png
    US30M5.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 47
This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator is about to cross the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20221114_223051.jpg

Keeping safe again - waited for confirmation and did not get it.
Still great to see the posts B.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• US30M5.png
    US30M5.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 36
  • US30M5 proof.png
    US30M5 proof.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 41
Although the DOW Jones closed up 56 points on Tuesday the 15th November 2022 the "SELL" signal I gave on Monday turned out to be correct because intraday the DOW fell as low as 33,320 down 216 points.

Last edited:
No signals to report TEAMTRADER at the moment. My indicators have been a little "messy" since the 9th November. No clear direction being given by my indicators.

It is because the Dow is trending up - there was a huge huge support on 3 Oct.
It is trending up with the normal divergence so as I see it there is a waning momentum but still plenty of it so I will be scalping upwards till my scalping indicator show otherwise - and your super signal too.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS
My 'next day' stocastic has crossed down but that - to me - only indicates profit taking with the amount of momentum on the chart.

Last edited:
This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term. There is a "Pivot Point" resistance level at 34,195 (see green line) which the DOW has rejected from. More than likely more downside to come on the DOW.

SmartSelect_20221128_210611.jpg

This is my EzAlgo indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see the DOW has strongly rejected from the resistance level (see solid red line). The indicator at the bottom is called the VuManChu Cipher B. As you can see there is a "RED" dot on the blue wave which is a "SELL" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20221128_211638_Samsung Internet.jpg

Although the DOW closed up today 734 points at 34,587 intraday the DOW fell as low as 33,583 down 270 points. This means that the "SELL" signal I gave on Monday the 28th November 2022 turned out to be correct. It does look like the DOW is going to make a move higher over the short-term.

This is my ROC (Rate of Change) indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term. As you can see on the chart below there is a "Pivot Point" support level (see blue line) at 33,630.

SmartSelect_20221208_212423.jpg

Ouch! The only reason I did not enter was that the 4hr chart was already in a highly overbought area.
I could have scalped upwards and got a quick 40 points but it was so volatile I stayed out all day.
TEAMTRADER