Have i found the holy grail

You're just gonna post entries? If the trade moves against you, you are just going to tell us that you exited at BE or small loss. Anyone can pick entries, it's the exits that make money. This is really worthless without posting exits as well.

Sam.

You're just gonna post entries? If the trade moves against you, you are just going to tell us that you exited at BE or small loss. Anyone can pick entries, it's the exits that make money. This is really worthless without posting exits as well.

Sam.

Platitudes :rolleyes:

Thanks ambrose that negative lot were beginning to get to me but --ck them none of them seem to have any balls just full of hot wind and crap and :devilish:

how much of your account do you risk per trade?

:sleep::sleep::sleep: no relevance to what I set out to achieve.

You ignore money management, as being the bedrock of successful trading, at your peril..to describe it has having "no relevance" betrays you as being utterly clueless.

Tut tut..all this needless aggression, (when politely questioned), reveals so much wrt your lack of experience, knowledge and ability to trade, simply spewing out random statements "very good living bagging 20 pips per day" is infantile...BTW have you had a refund from TEC yet? :)

Let me help you on the very basic answers that eluded you; in order to earn 1% per day (very difficult when starting off) and have a decent salary you'll need at least a 20 grand account...which you don't have. So don't waste anyone's time with this Holy Grail nonsense. And someone who bleats obsessively, wrt losing a couple of hundred quid using someone else's holy grail system, doesn't have the mind to progress in business. But don't let me put you off, just keep digging...

Last edited by a moderator:
To the cynical that always seem to crawl out of the woodwork if you know what off means well just
--ck off your comments are in no way justified.
Are you aiming that at anyone in particular or just all of those that seem cynical because they have been through it all themselves and have experiential evidence to know what’s involved?

Tut tut..all this needless aggression, (when politely questioned), reveals so much wrt your lack of experience, knowledge and ability to trade, simply spewing out random statements "very good living bagging 20 pips per day" is infantile...BTW have you had a refund from TEC yet? :)

Let me help you on the very basic answers that eluded you; in order to earn 1% per day (very difficult when starting off) and have a decent salary you'll need at least a 20 grand account...which you don't have. So don't waste anyone's time with this Holy Grail nonsense. And someone who bleats obsessively, wrt losing a couple of hundred quid using someone else's holy grail system, doesn't have the mind to progress in business. But don't let me put you off, just keep digging...

Black Swan,
What's the point of being helpful when you get the sort of rude, fighting post as 131 ?

I would have thought that post contravenes plenty of t2w guidelines and degrades the site even further.
Richard

Black Swan,
What's the point of being helpful when you get the sort of rude, fighting post as 131 ?

I would have thought that post contravenes plenty of t2w guidelines and degrades the site even further.
Richard

Richard, I love fighting...when it's a decent opponent...:D

Are you aiming that at anyone in particular or just all of those that seem cynical because they have been through it all themselves and have experiential evidence to know what’s involved?

It is aimed at the knowallls :devilish: morons who respond that think they are smarter and cleverer than the logical people who come on here to have a bit of fun and sensible discussion.
But you cynical lot can not help yourselves, you should be pitied because there is no help for your combined problem.
Experiential evidence get a life :sleep:

I won't disagree with the statement that 20 pips profit a day is sufficient to earn a good living, but it does rather depend on your stop-loss.
If your stop loss is always 20 pips (so R:R 1:1) and you managed 1 more winner than losers everyday on average, then you can earn good money.
With an average stop-loss of 20 pips, with a $10,000 account size, risking 2%, you can stake $10 per pip
But if your average stoloss is 100 pips, risking 2%, in order to stake $10 per pip, you would need a $50,000 account.

Account size, % risk and anticipated R:R are very relevant.

If you only post your entry level, it really is meaningless without a stop-loss at least.

I see post 131 has been removed leaving a sensible post as being labelled 131.
Well done to the mods for keeping this thread relatively clean.

It is aimed at the knowallls :devilish: morons who respond that think they are smarter and cleverer than the logical people who come on here to have a bit of fun and sensible discussion.
But you cynical lot can not help yourselves, you should be pitied because there is no help for your combined problem.
Experiential evidence get a life :sleep:
Thanks for the pointer.

I'll be sure to watch out for them.