Have i found the holy grail

Thanks ambrose that negative lot were beginning to get to me but --ck them none of them seem to have any balls just full of hot wind and crap

Yes, it never ceases to amaze me how people can get so worked up over such inconsequential issues.

Who the hell cares what you post on here ... entries, SL, TP, rationale, naked ladies etc. etc etc.

If I were you mate I would intentionally make some outrageously insane statements related to trading and some outrageous claims regarding profits... just to see them all start ranting, raving, spitting bile, vomit and blood, and pulling out their hair.

Some may say that you have already done that but maybe it's time for you to up your game now to see what further mental torture you can wreak on these unfortunates.

Yes, it never ceases to amaze me how people can get so worked up over such inconsequential issues.

Who the hell cares what you post on here ... entries, SL, TP, rationale, naked ladies etc. etc etc.

If I were you mate I would intentionally make some outrageously insane statements related to trading and some outrageous claims regarding profits... just to see them all start ranting, raving, spitting bile, vomit and blood, and pulling out their hair.

Some may say that you have already done that but maybe it's time for you to up your game now to see what further mental torture you can wreak on these unfortunates.

Ambrose, people will tend to get worked up when somebody posts about maybe having found the Holy Grail. As far as I know the OP has not declared himself a vendor and the point of the forum is to share ideas and strategies. So far I have seen the OP share nothing and now he says that he will only post entries.
Unless he is going to add some details about the reasons for taking a trade then this thread has no point.
This thread has developed into what looks like somebody who thinks he has discovered a fantastic system and is thinking about marketing it. Fair enough if he declares that intention.
If he is just going to post entries and then post exits with the benefit of hindsight, then this thread is meaningless and a waste of time reading it.

If somebody is posting entries real time and then exits with the benefit of hindsight, it is the duty of the more experienced trader to point out the BS. The gullible Newbie may believe the BS and sign up when the paid for system is launched.

I won't disagree with the statement that 20 pips profit a day is sufficient to earn a good living, but it does rather depend on your stop-loss.
If your stop loss is always 20 pips (so R:R 1:1) and you managed 1 more winner than losers everyday on average, then you can earn good money.
With an average stop-loss of 20 pips, with a $10,000 account size, risking 2%, you can stake $10 per pip
But if your average stoloss is 100 pips, risking 2%, in order to stake $10 per pip, you would need a $50,000 account.

Account size, % risk and anticipated R:R are very relevant.

If you only post your entry level, it really is meaningless without a stop-loss at least.

Not many people are willing to risk $1k on one trade, even if they have a $50k account.

Two things; anyone who posts up "I've found the grail" deserves to be tw@tted around this forum like a useless, past its life, 50 overs cricket ball. Second, anyone who actually pays any credence to the attention seeking damaged tools who issue such proposterous statements; actually thinking "perhaps they've found it" is a naive, miles away from ever making a coin out of this game prick, who deserves all their future nailed on losses..

Ambrose, people will tend to get worked up when somebody posts about maybe having found the Holy Grail.

Why ?????????

Why should anyone care ?

Maybe I am just a rebel.

Correction ... I am and always have been.

anyone who posts up "I've found the grail" deserves to be tw@tted around this forum like a useless, past its life, 50 overs cricket ball. Second, anyone who actually pays any credence to the attention seeking damaged tools who issue such proposterous statements; actually thinking "perhaps they've found it" is a naive, miles away from ever making a coin out of this game prick, who deserves all their future nailed on losses..

:LOL::LOL::clap:

Bullseye !!!

:LOL:(y)

I won't disagree with the statement that 20 pips profit a day is sufficient to earn a good living, but it does rather depend on your stop-loss.
If your stop loss is always 20 pips (so R:R 1:1) and you managed 1 more winner than losers everyday on average, then you can earn good money.
With an average stop-loss of 20 pips, with a $10,000 account size, risking 2%, you can stake $10 per pip
But if your average stoloss is 100 pips, risking 2%, in order to stake $10 per pip, you would need a $50,000 account.

Account size, % risk and anticipated R:R are very relevant.

If you only post your entry level, it really is meaningless without a stop-loss at least.

I don't like the odds, although, the way you present them, they seem great. When you are planning on making one trade profit per day, with a profit of 20 pips, IMO, the odds are too close for comfort. You must make that profit every day . Lose the next day and you are even and if you are trading probabilities that close to the line it is not a xcomfortable way to make a living.

It all depends on the number of profitable trades over a period of time plus the pips per trade, not the pips per trade by itself.

For example, 7 profitable trades out of 10 making 5 pips per trade equals 35. If the stops on the losers lost 10 points you would only make 5 points that session but, whether you let winners run or whether you trade on a target, the fact that your average number of trades is in the majority is better than working on the principle that it does not matter how many trades you do as long as you end up with a pip win.

Two things; anyone who posts up "I've found the grail" deserves to be tw@tted around this forum like a useless, past its life, 50 overs cricket ball. Second, anyone who actually pays any credence to the attention seeking damaged tools who issue such proposterous statements; actually thinking "perhaps they've found it" is a naive, miles away from ever making a coin out of this game prick, who deserves all their future nailed on losses..

Well because of you and several others on here I will not be posting my live trades.
After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that I am just wasting my time.
I will enjoy my system which over a 3 week basis can give me trades from 250 pips to 650 pips per time.
I know you would certainly like to see how it is done but there is no chance of that because you have blown it.
I will stay a happy wealthy trader on my own :clap::clap::clap:

Well because of you and several others on here I will not be posting my live trades.
After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that I am just wasting my time.
I will enjoy my system which over a 3 week basis can give me trades from 250 pips to 650 pips per time.
I know you would certainly like to see how it is done but there is no chance of that because you have blown it.

3 weeks?

This still has no relevance. Is that one trade per 3 weeks? I could probably get the same results using a random entry with a 1000 point stop loss and just exiting on a decent profit, until 1 loss wipes out months worth of trading anyway.

I havent read all the topic to be honest so I probably shouldn't stick my nose in randomly! Seems to me the sensible thing to do would be to just edit the first reply to just "no" then close the topic as the question has been answered.

Oh just read the first post again and its not 1 trade per 3 weeks, still, my system is just as "holy".

Come on, don't be a meany.

Do tell! :cry:

I know you would certainly like to see how it is done but there is no chance of that because you have blown it. I will stay a happy wealthy trader on my own :clap::clap::clap:

I couldn't give a flying fook about your fantasy system. You're not wealthy and you're not a trader, if you were either you wouldn't be moaning obsessionally, day after day, week after week, like a tart about losing a couple of hundred quid on that TEC bo11ox.

As so many of us who trade (unlike you) actually know there's are hundreds of systems you could pick using no end of indicators, patterns, price action that will get you decent entries, without sound MM and a match hardened psyche you'll never make it and you have proven you don't have either of those disciplines and crucial qualities nailed.

And ours.

We're all gutted, honest.

Alah Akbar!

It would appear that sunset 1 has now ridden off into the sunset clutching his grail which indeed must be quite painful.

To be fair, I don't think it's the clutching per se which is causing him the pain so much as where the membership shoved it.