I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

batsonar

Experienced member
I really do have the PERFECT trading system that predicts the moves on the Dow Jones which appears to be 100% so far as being accurate. I called Trading212 today and they told me to send a link to my YouTube video. I just got a reply back and they said my video was very interesting. I have been interested in how the stock market and the economy works for the past 15 years. My surname is HACCHE. One of my distant relatives is called Graham Hacche who was deputy to the IMF (international monetary fund). He now works as an economist at the Bank of England. Gwyn Hacche is chief European economist at the HSBC bank. So you see there seems to be an interest in finance and the economy in my family.

The oscillator I am using is a technical analysis indicator to compare the Buying Pressure (volume to price advance) to Selling Pressure (volume to price decline). The website I am using says it the best oscillator for tracking money flow. This indicator is very unique and has patent technologies. There is only one place on the internet where you can find this indicator on a very little known website. I have set the parameters of indicator to very sensitive and I don’t think anyone who is using this indicator would set it to these parameters. They are most probably going to use the default settings. There are so many indicators to choose from on this website, I just wonder how many are using this particular technical indicator in their trading.

Please click on the link below to watch my video of the trading indicators I use.

Last edited:
I really do have the PERFECT trading system that predicts the moves on the Dow Jones which appears to be 100% so far as being accurate.
Please click on the link below to watch my video of the trading indicators I use.

Ummm let me check the facts here. You have come across an indicator which you didnt write from a web site you wont divulge and you tinkered with it "a few days ago" and it produced a 100% perfect signal for the last 3 months, which shows several hundred points of gains each time it triggers. Even though you have £1,000 in an account you have never traded it, you don't own it and you dont have enough knowledge of how it works to change the timeframe.
And you want other people to trade it with their money "to see if it works" and all your asking in return is 50% of their profits with no risk to yourself!

.....I'm in.

Please post your bank account details so I know where to send the profits.

Ummm let me check the facts here. You have come across an indicator which you didnt write from a web site you wont divulge and you tinkered with it "a few days ago" and it produced a 100% perfect signal for the last 3 months, which shows several hundred points of gains each time it triggers. Even though you have £1,000 in an account you have never traded it, you don't own it and you dont have enough knowledge of how it works to change the timeframe.
And you want other people to trade it with their money "to see if it works" and all your asking in return is 50% of their profits with no risk to yourself!

.....I'm in.

Please post your bank account details so I know where to send the profits.

Can I ask you DID you actually watch my video or are you like the majority of people that come to the conclusion that there is not such thing as a Holy Grail trading system without even looking at the evidence on my video? Only stupid people do that. Watch my video and prove my system doesn't work. I challenge you.

Can I ask you DID you actually watch my video or are you like the majority of people that come to the conclusion that there is not such thing as a Holy Grail trading system without even looking at the evidence on my video? Only stupid people do that. Watch my video and prove my system doesn't work. I challenge you.

nope ...im fine thanks B.....happy to sit in my cave and accept the holy grail does not exist

ive been professionally gambling since the 1960's and trading since the 1980's......the holy grail is not simply a tweaked indicator i can assure you my friend ..........and ive seen a lot better stuff hyped than this over those years ..... :)

N

can we at least have some backtesting data and performance figures ......c'mon youve got to try here a little harder at T2win .....

I still may be persuaded ?

thanks
N

can we at least have some backtesting data and performance figures ......c'mon youve got to try here a little harder at T2win .....

I still may be persuaded ?

thanks
N

The indicator I have changed the settings and parameters on seem to only work on the 3 month 1 day bar chart. The proof will be to post some buy and sell signals when I get them from the indicator. I really want you traders to make some money instead of losing all the time. I need to make this work because I am broke. There was no sell signal on the Dow Jones today. The Dow went up today. Can I ask you did you actually watch my video on YouTube of my indicator?

nope .....sorry ...........just asking for some backtesting and equity curves perhaps to support your strategy and you are offering forward testing ....?

not really filling me with confidence

N

good advice Tom.....i had a few mins on my hands earlier .......like a moth to a flame .....:)

nope .....sorry ...........just asking for some backtesting and equity curves perhaps to support your strategy and you are offering forward testing ....?

not really filling me with confidence

N

I have back tested 3 months and the buy and sell signals have been spot on so far. The only thing I can do to give you some confidence in my system is to post buy and sell signals and see if my system works. I'm not telling you to trade my signals. I don't understand why you have not watched my 6 minute video. Its not much to ask.

Guys, whether positive or negative, do not get involved in this thread.

Watch my video and prove my system is flawed. Why don't people watch my video instead of coming to the conclusion that I not telling the truth I have found something unique.

If you have found the perfect signal then you have the ideal opportunity here to prove it over the next few weeks and if it is successful then people will be queuing up to help you. So what would help you is to post live signals on this thread for both entry and exit signals. After a few weeks with the huge success that you are certain will happen then you will have proven what you say will happen and there is no doubt that you will get the funding you desire.

If you have found the perfect signal then you have the ideal opportunity here to prove it over the next few weeks and if it is successful then people will be queuing up to help you. So what would help you is to post live signals on this thread for both entry and exit signals. After a few weeks with the huge success that you are certain will happen then you will have proven what you say will happen and there is no doubt that you will get the funding you desire.

I have back tested the system the Dow Jones for the past 3 months and the buy and sell signals have been extremely accurate up until today. I can't see why they will not be not be accurate for the next 3 months. I only trade the Dow Jones a few hours before the days close. I will post the signals here as soon as my system generates them. I want everyone to benefit from them on trade2win. We will see if these signals will work over the next few weeks. I'm quite excited about the back testing. The buying and selling signals have been very accurate. I contacted trading212 and someone watched my video on YouTube and they said, the video was very interesting.

Watch my video and prove my system is flawed. Why don't people watch my video instead of coming to the conclusion that I not telling the truth I have found something unique.

I already watched your clip start to finish. I do not conclude your system is flawed. I do not accuse you of lying. Good luck.

The next pivot point and resistance level on my charts for the Dow Jones is 26,775. There doesn't appear to be another pivot point above that. Personally I don't think the Dow Jones will reach a new high ever again. I might be wrong. I think there could be a pull back soon and it could be severe.

If you have not watched my video on my stock market system to predict the moves on the Dow Jones then this is a picture of the indicators I use. This is a 3 month 1 day bar chart of the Dow Jones. The top window is the Dow Jones. Under this is the first indicator that I use to predict the rise and fall. What I am interested in is when the indicator reaches 100% in the green or 100% in the red. You buy into the Dow Jones when the indicator (in red) turns up from 100%. You sell when the indicator (in green) turns down from 100%. As you can see it appears to predict the direction of the Dow Jones very accurately. Let me know what you think.
Untitled 33.jpg

Last edited:
I have back tested the system the Dow Jones for the past 3 months and the buy and sell signals have been extremely accurate up until today. I can't see why they will not be not be accurate for the next 3 months. I only trade the Dow Jones a few hours before the days close. I will post the signals here as soon as my system generates them. I want everyone to benefit from them on trade2win. We will see if these signals will work over the next few weeks. I'm quite excited about the back testing. The buying and selling signals have been very accurate. I contacted trading212 and someone watched my video on YouTube and they said, the video was very interesting.

i look for at least 500 sample trades on any backtesting i do B....so suggest you do some more thorough backtesting ?

I am truly not trying to be disrespectful here ...just trying to help you if you want to prove you have truly found the holy grail ?

N

Let me know what you think.

I can remember when I first started trading and the excitement I felt when I thought I discovered the 'Holy Grail'. Unfortunately, such a thing doesn't exist. It's quite easy to 'curve fit' a small sample of data to get it to show you what you want to see. If you forward test your system, I think you will find a somewhat less than 100% success rate. Yes, I have watched your presentation...

i look for at least 500 sample trades on any backtesting i do B....so suggest you do some more thorough backtesting ?

I am truly not trying to be disrespectful here ...just trying to help you if you want to prove you have truly found the holy grail ?

N

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. I have never tried to find out how to scroll back on my charts on my 3 month time frame until today. I found out how to do it after all these years. So thanks for pointing this out about back testing. I have back tested to 2008 and the indicator is very accurate. I noticed when the Dow Jones is in a flat pattern over a few weeks it copes really well. With my system because the indicators give such early signals to buy and sell you can use very tight stops so in a flat market you may have to close a trade a few times until you get a significant move up or down. If you go with every signal my indicators gives to you and just use tight stops I can't see how you can lose much money. When the market is flat and the signal keeps changing its mind as to buy or sell within a few days its not a problem because as I said you just use tight stops. Anyway you don't make much money in a flat market but you don't lose much either. What I can see is that my signal is very early in predicting the big moves. I can't see how you can lose with this system. As far as I can see you are going to make far more money than you are going to lose following my signals.